Thread: Research

DDP
    DDP is offline Junior Member

Research

I have been researching my first cycle. I've read threads and also read the effectiveness of gear and novice cycles. Evertime I decide on a cycle ans post it I get more confused. I need some real advice here. I want a bulking cycle. I'm not a skinny guy but I do want to get big and cut. I want to keep any muscle I gain. I'm also on a budget here. Here are some questions that please advise only if you are experienced. Remember, I'm a beginner.

If I inject in the quad, which is the best size needle?

I've decided to use test enathate. Which is best to stack with this.Deca or EQ and why. How much per week of each. Novice cycles say 200 mg. each. Is that enough? Most say 400 mg. each. Whay about Dianabol . If so, how often, when and how much. When I start clomid therapy do I do this at the end of the cycle (after my last shot) or while my cycles ending the last few weeks. Please be specific here. Thanks for anyhelp you may give me I'm 6 ft and weigh 245 lbs. I have a good frame but I'm not muscular. I'm about 20% body fat.
    Thanks
    DDP

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    too but answer to your question..I would stack Eq with test and do at least 400mg a week with each. I would go with Eq for a few reasons, first of all you are prone to gyno with test alrerady and adding decaq will give you more of a chance to get gyno but with eq you wont but will still have a chance with test but at 400 mg a week you should be ok, Also with d bolo i would use it as a jum starter.Heres an example of a good cycle for you

D-bol 30 mg day wk 1-4
    test 400-500(even better) wk 1-10
    Eq 400 mg wk 1-10
    Clomids 2 weeks after last wk 300 mg day 1, 100 mg 10 days then 50 mg 10 days
    have nolvedex on side to be safe in caesse of bitch tits, also get someala or milk thilstle to help your liver out cause itll be working hard while taking dbol because of 17 aa. cya bro
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 10-22-2011 at 10:23 PM.

DDP
    DDP is offline Junior Member
    Thanks man. Will I see alot of water gain with this? What size needle. I plan to inject into the thigh.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    http://www.getpinz.com/

http://www.spotinjections.com/index2.htm

check these sites out, also with eq you wont see water, bloat look as much as you would with deca . i wouls use 25 guage 1 1/2 needle.

Thread Information