dan991 is offline Anabolic Member

Oasis Rejuvination..

Did a search, and nothing really came up as far as experiances with them. Anyone ever use them? Post your experiance, or you can PM/email if you don't want to post publically. Just wondering how it works, and the costs, ect. Good and Bad truths from their customers. TIA

seanw is offline Banned
    what did you search on ? There have been heaps of posts on here about them http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=1639778

I did a search on Oasis Rejuvination, and like 5 or 6 results came up, mostly just people saying their source has run out, and they were "desperate" and about to call Oasis. Nothing really detailed. Archived maybe and don't come up any more?

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    what did you search on ? There have been heaps of posts on here about them http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=1639778
    Hmm... ok. I'm an idiot I guess

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1
    Did a search, and nothing really came up as far as experiances with them. Anyone ever use them? Post your experiance, or you can PM/email if you don't want to post publically. Just wondering how it works, and the costs, ect. Good and Bad truths from their customers. TIA

They are good people and a great company. I was actually very skeptical about them at first, and very paranoid as to how legit the whole thing was, but I did a lot of digging. Looked up the laws regarding these types of clinics, and did some background research on their doctor. It is a completely legitimate clinic operating within the laws. Customer service is excellent, the reps are very helpful and friendly, I honestly couldnt say this a few weeks ago, but after doing some investigating I do reccomend them. I was always impressed with their level of customer service, just wasnt sure how legit the whole thing was. It was kinda scary meeting up with the doctor over the internet, but I am completley satisfied now.
    Last edited by Georgie; 04-10-2005 at 10:18 PM.

Thread Information