Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

Does this happen to anyone else?

I dont know if my body is weird or something but i thoguth people were supposed to get acne on their back and shoulders when they are taking juice... my body was covered when i got of cycle and it lasted for 3 months untill i started a second cycle expecting it to be worse but it cleared up completely right away... this has happened to me twice. i thought it was supposed to happen when u juiced and clear up when u stop... anyone have this same s**t happen to them? what the f*** is wrong with me?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard a lot about people breaking out during pct and afterwards...people who never had problems on cycle.

bump

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    as wierd as is it is same thing happened to me. Last cycle i started breaking out crazy 3month past pct not i started my second cycle a couple of weeks ago n the acne is less n it looks like its going away

bump

buffedude is offline New Member
    The etiology of acne production still remains somewhat controversial. We intuitively think that high testoterone levels cause acne (but teenage females, with much less testosterone , get as much acne as males do during puberty; also many people on a testosterone cycles don't get acne until after the end of the cycle). There is no real link in the literature between the actual testosterone (or estrogen for that matter) levels and acne fromation(ie. males with severe acne can have serum androgen levels that are quite high or low).

It may be the case that it is not the acutal level of these hormones but rather the PROCESS of making/secreting them the leads to acne foration. If the body is in the process of making or trying to make sex hormones (which happens AFTER a cycle, during puberty, ...) then the building blocks (especially Coenzyme-A which is the essential in cholesterol and hence sex hormone production) will be depleted and this may lead to acne formation.

So more than likely the process of making sex hormones rather than the actual hormones themselves result in formation of acne. when the level of these precursors falls below a certain threshold acne formation can be trigerred. Those with higher levels of the precursors (ie Coenzyme-A) to begin with will be less prone to acne formation. This is probably not the whole story but a big chapter of what leads to acne formation...

Nice post buffedude.

I was better off on also. I'm all broken out right now AHHH!

Logan13 is offline Banned

nice

Quote Originally Posted by buffedude
    The etiology of acne production still remains somewhat controversial. We intuitively think that high testoterone levels cause acne (but teenage females, with much less testosterone , get as much acne as males do during puberty; also many people on a testosterone cycles don't get acne until after the end of the cycle). There is no real link in the literature between the actual testosterone (or estrogen for that matter) levels and acne fromation(ie. males with severe acne can have serum androgen levels that are quite high or low).

It may be the case that it is not the acutal level of these hormones but rather the PROCESS of making/secreting them the leads to acne foration. If the body is in the process of making or trying to make sex hormones (which happens AFTER a cycle, during puberty, ...) then the building blocks (especially Coenzyme-A which is the essential in cholesterol and hence sex hormone production) will be depleted and this may lead to acne formation.

So more than likely the process of making sex hormones rather than the actual hormones themselves result in formation of acne. when the level of these precursors falls below a certain threshold acne formation can be trigerred. Those with higher levels of the precursors (ie Coenzyme-A) to begin with will be less prone to acne formation. This is probably not the whole story but a big chapter of what leads to acne formation...
    Did you cut & paste that, or just Pre-Med? Very intelligent reply.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    Its common sense said very well. Proper grammar more than extreme intelligence, not saying youre stupid buff. People always think im very intelligent because i speak well when in fact im just saying something that they themselves would say. Just with better grammar and organization.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by caban
    Its common sense said very well. Proper grammar more than extreme intelligence, not saying youre stupid buff. People always think im very intelligent because i speak well when in fact im just saying something that they themselves would say. Just with better grammar and organization.
    That's the right stuff! A little clarity goes a long way!

buffedude is offline New Member
    Logan- not pre-med but post-med.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i break out OFF cycle, I think it has everything to do with the body's natural test coming back from zero

thanks for the help guys... especialy buffdude

Thread Information