A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member

Question Is This Guy Full A Sh*t?? Oppinions Wanted

Any body been to skinnyguy.net if not please go and check it out and let me know weather or not Anthony Ellis is totally full of sh*t or can he put on 32lbs in 12weeks naturally as with about 100 other testomonies saying they all gained 15-35lbs of muscle in 12 weeks!!?? Please give me ur oppinions

NightOp is offline Member
    15 pounds in 12 months is very possible IMO not 12 weeks. Sure some people who have little or no training and dieting experience when put on the right track could gain much more than that but 30 pounds of muscle in 3 months (12 weeks) naturally is BS.

Not too sure about that site, different things work for different people, there is no one size fits all routine, however there are universal guidelines and necessities for muscle growth (i.e. diet, rest, etc..).
    Last edited by NightOp; 04-07-2002 at 04:58 PM.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    anthony ellis is one of those [edited] who entered bill philips eas challenge a few years ago... you know the guy who owns eas ansd muscle media i personally think he and his mag sucks but thats beside the pt.... neway ellis was one of the top ten finalists out of thousands that entered the contest and he put on some weight for sure but i think hes just trying to squeeze all the money he can out of hardgainers and make some cash before everyone forgets who he is....jmo
    Last edited by TNT; 04-07-2002 at 09:50 PM.

solid90062 is offline Member
    In the early stages of your weight training I believe its possible to put on a lot of weight...I put on 20 in 4months when I first started lifting..So Ithink its doable for some people, with little or no training experience if they train right.

But he's probably full of sh*t anyway

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive seen that site, personal I call bullshit on him.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Smells like BS to me. 32 pounds in 12 weeks would be great gains while on a cycle. - Can't be done naturally IMO

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    hey i put on 20lbs in 8 weeks without AS. but im sure it's not all muscle that i've gained...prolly some fat too

LetsRideTLR is offline Junior Member
    its from all that weed you smoke eradikate no flame, i know how it is, i used to smoke like crazy

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I seen the motivational tape by eas and ellis,He failed the lie detector test on gear but past the piss test?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah its all bull shit! c'mon they're using the same strategy as muscle tech. So a tooth pick and a few weeks later show a thick mofo that got that big on their product alone. Its all AS, no matter which way u look at it

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Second that guy is an ECTO, being one i can say that there is no way an ecto gains that much weight naturally in such a short amount of time

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by jammergsxr
    I seen the motivational tape by eas and ellis,He failed the lie detector test on gear but past the piss test?
    Anthony Ellis passed BOTH tests. The only two finalists who failed the lie detector were Brad Wadlow and Jeff Seidman but Bill Phillips let them stay on as co-champions because they passed the uralysis and he found them both to be honest people.

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member
    suppliment companies are so full of shit. Here's a little story to prove my point. My buddy used to wiegh 310 pounds of pure fat out of high school. He walked on to the football team at the university we attend (Div. 1). As you can imagine they put him on a diet right away. He ended up losing 100 pounds with diet and exersice only (and a whole lot of eca). After losing the 100 pounds, he started taking test and anadrol and got back up to like 260-270 pounds. He went from a fatass to a huge mofo. Keep in mind he is only about 5' 8-9". This transformation took about two years or more.
    During the season his wieght would drop because of the constant practice. He ended up switching positions to fullback and finishing his eligibility at 240 pounds with an outline of a six pack. After he was done with football he decided to take his cardio to the next level and get as lean as possible. He is now about 210 pounds and ripped to the gore. The thing is, he looks bigger than ever with his shirt off. He is in great shape and people at the gym are trying to talk him in to competing.
    Anyways, while we were at the Arnold classic, he went up to talk to Hydoxycut. He told them the whole story of his body transformation and that he was wondering if he would be considered for an advertisment. The guy told him hell ya as long as he had good pictures of himself while he was fat. He even told him if his story was true he would have a good chance at winning there $25,000 contest. Keep in mind this whole transformation took four years. He went over to Xenidrine also and they were also interested. They said, did you do it with Xenidrine, and he was like sure whatever.
    They didn't care one bit

SouthbeachDreams is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by tx_iron
    anthony ellis is one of those [edited] who entered bill philips eas challenge a few years ago... you know the guy who owns eas ansd muscle media i personally think he and his mag sucks but thats beside the pt.... neway ellis was one of the top ten finalists out of thousands that entered the contest and he put on some weight for sure but i think hes just trying to squeeze all the money he can out of hardgainers and make some cash before everyone forgets who he is....jmo
    I agree!

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i put on 20lbs n 8 weeks also but i know it wasnt all muscle. my friend always tells me that u can put on 1lb of muscle n a week. he go to ohio state and has taken a nutrition class so im pretty sure he knows what hes talkn about. but of course it depends on other things diet training sleep.... and all that

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    tha 20lbs was all natural 2

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    yea it is possible. but that skinny guy on the site, he defenitely did AS. He literally doubled his size!! If you can see that much gains in their products, than why do people still do gear? obviously that shit is bullcrap!!

pinoy is offline New Member
    I mailed and asked If could gain as much as he did... he answer the next they:

Hi,
    Great to meet you! I have absolutely no doubt that you can reach your goal if you are consistent and persistent.

My training program worked for me and many people (I have guys gaining 50 and 60lbs!), but I try to be realistic and honest with people -- it won't work for everyone, and if it does, you may or may not gain as much as I did. Some guys only gain 10-15lbs while others explode! There are so many variables that affect your results that it's really impossible for me to nail down why everyone does not get the same results -- but if you are not progressing, I will try to help as much as I can.

Anthony Ellis
    Cutting Edge Publishing, Inc.

When reading about him in muscle media mag... he almost sounds like a nice guy... was almost on the way to buy his pack...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I believe if I allowed myself to get into a very catabolic state quickly and then allowed myself to lose a great deal of muscle then I could put a great deal back on in a short amount of time. Why anyone would want to do this other than to win a contest would be beyond me.

hammerhead is offline Member
    The point made in his advertisement is true. You do have to eat alot and eat the right stuff to gain mass. He's correct in telling hard-gainers to focus on diet. That's what eventually worked for me.

I don't believe for one minute that this guy was honestly doing his absolute best in the gym and then suddenly bulked up like he did in that amount of time. He was either dicking off in the gym and then got serious and got big or it took him alot longer than he says to get those gains. I think he juiced.

It's typical advertising bullshit. It's the converse of the "I lost 50 pounds in 3 weeks on these miracle pills." They'll say anything to get you to buy their stuff.

justme is offline Associate Member
    I had a ex-coworker that went on his program, there is a 2-3 week warmup program then the 12 week program and he did put on alot of muscle mass. (all natural meaning no AS) he used whey protien. I think he only tacked on about 10 pounds but he also missed a few work outs and probaly some meals. There was definatly very visable results from his before and afters.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by tx_iron
    Dont get me wrong..I think he's full of shit too...but where exactly on that site is he trying to get money? Everything looked to be free to me...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Well I believe if I allowed myself to get into a very catabolic state quickly and then allowed myself to lose a great deal of muscle then I could put a great deal back on in a short amount of time. Why anyone would want to do this other than to win a contest would be beyond me.
    I think Rickson is on to the real story here. I know about five or six people that made an attempt to win such "before and after" contests and each one of them went on about a seven week binge of no-lifting, poor eating and all everything else you could think of to lose muscle, thus putting themselves in a very unnaturally low muscular state. Within 12 weeks, they were easily able to get back to square one, if not a little higher. I suspect this same strategy was employed by a number of these contest participants (particularly the winners) as I highly doubt some cosmic coincidence led me to know five of the rare and few people (most not at all connected with one another in ANY way) who figured this out.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Bullshit!

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

losing weight

about two and a half years ago i started a new job. i was so into the job and there was so much to do i stopped training for about 6 months to work late. not only did i stop training i stopped eating properly. i was going to work early in the morning sometimes without a breakfast. i skipped lunch frequently and often came home so late and so tired i wasn't eating a proper evening meal. my weight dropped to it's lowest in about 8 years (since i started training).

wait for it . . . .

161lbs (73kg)

anyway, one day i was looking at my emaciated self with my baggy shirt and my trousers hanging off me and decided to get back with the program.

i was back up to 190lbs (85kg) within a couple of months, without gear. i wish now i'd took before and after photos.

caturpilar is offline Associate Member
    I know for a fact that gains like that are possible. HOWEVER, you have to be like I was. I had never lifted a weight in my life all I had done in hschool was track. I weighed 127 lbs at 5' 11" and came out of boot camp(12 wks long) at 161 and have maintained 155Lb. I have never been able to reproduce the same gains naturally. So I say this will work for a very skinny ecto at first but will plataeu quickly and you will need juice and/or supplements. But at the same time the big beefy guys lost a lot of body fat but along with it went muscle mass. So maybe I should publish my story and get endorsments to sell shit that doesn't work. "Hey all skinny guys, join the military and get huge ripped muscles like ronnie coleman using only beet root extract, and magical goose berrys that only I know about". Ya right.

lamharsh is offline New Member
    oh hell yea it works!!! i ordered his program like over a year ago.. its awsome. any1 wana buy the F**KIN ellis program from me for half price? hehe,,,,its all BS! im sure he used AS there no way in 12 weeks

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You could easily put on that much in 12wks. Especially if your a what did they call it, skinnyguy?

Ive been training people for years now and about every new guy I get in and can finally get all the stupid BS about training and diet they have read in books and in mags out of their heads and get them to do things right...easy weight gain.

Most of the people I have gain at least 15lbs in 3mo. I dont know what the max is, but I know it could be very possible.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Pete235

Anthony Ellis passed BOTH tests. The only two finalists who failed the lie detector were Brad Wadlow and Jeff Seidman but Bill Phillips let them stay on as co-champions because they passed the uralysis and he found them both to be honest people.
    actually bro i have the tape at my house and ellis if he was the skinny black guy did not pass the lie detecter test because Bill interviews the people that didnt and he was one of them
    JLI

Thread Information