IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member

help with first cycle(test, deca, eq)??

Let me first start out by saying I have been lifting since high school, but pretty hard for the past 2 years now and I'm maxed out in everything I do, No matter how much I eat or push myself my metabolism is not letting me get any bigger. I'm currently 23 yrs old(24 in sept) 5'11 and weigh 160. My dad is real skinny and I think its genes that aren't letting me get bigger. It's depressing, so I've decided to take the step into anabolics. After talking to some close friends who have done a couple of cycles I was able to get my hands on some test, deca , and eq. I've read a lot about dbol on these forums and asked my bros who got me the cycle and they said I'll lose a lot of the weight I gain from the dbol so not to even bother because it's all water weight. I haven't seen any posts about stacking these and I'm curious to if anyone has ever done this cycle b4. My bros told me to go with 1cc of each every week(200mg or 300mg depending on which one). and for pct use tribulus and dhea. I've read a lot on the forums people use clomid and nolva though. Which one's are better for this cycle? What dosages for each would you recommend for someone my size?

Here is my gear.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=162118
    Last edited by IXISiDiuSIXI; 04-10-2005 at 10:35 PM.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    For someone your size I would strongly recomend no cycle....

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    thats way to much for a first time cycle bro. you should just stick to a test cycle for your first. you could actually jumpstart that cycle with d-bol. you just don't want to do too much on your first cycle. you need to see how your body reacts to the test first. just keep doin research on this site and post well thought out questions and we'll help you find whats best and safest for you. good luck bro

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    if your going to play w/ that stuff you really need to get your pct in check
    good game is all i have to say.

Edit: but i wouldnt even touch that stuff till i broke ateast 220 at your height natty. but thats just me.
    i think you need to visit the diet forum they have here and really read that first diet is 80% of it.

drugsrgood...why would you not recommend a cycle? I eat about 5 meals a day and get about 4000 calories a day. I've tried weight gainer, whey protein, creatine, you name it, suppliments don't do a thing

Quote Originally Posted by IXISiDiuSIXI
    drugsrgood...why would you not recommend a cycle? I eat about 5 meals a day and get about 4000 calories a day. I've tried weight gainer, whey protein, creatine, you name it, suppliments don't do a thing
    Only 5 meals a day?
    No wonder youre not growing.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    if your going to play w/ that stuff you really need to get your pct in check
    good game is all i have to say.

Edit: but i wouldnt even touch that stuff till i broke ateast 220 at your height natty. but thats just me.
    i think you need to visit the diet forum they have here and really read that first diet is 80% of it.

I dont know about 220, but at least 190-200

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member

Have you tried a totally regimented diet for a month straight?

go to www.fitday.com, and start keeping track of the stuff you eat every day. IF, and only IF, you have the maturity to keep up your food log and the determination, THEN you MAY be ready for steroids .

Im the hardest gainer also man, whole **** family is skinny. But i learned how to put on weight.

I'm telling you guys, my metabolism is really fast and I'm naturally skinny, I have been forever. I don't know what else to do. If you don't recommend this can someone recommend me a cycle that would be safe for me? If not with what i have then some other things? What are the risks of taking this cycle???

Hed- Yes i have, I'm doing it right now, I get about 200-250g of protein a day (bars and shakes)and 4000-5000 calories a day, and drink about 2 galons of water a day. I don't do cardio either. It doesn't matter how many carbs I consume, I don't gain an oz of bf.
    Last edited by IXISiDiuSIXI; 04-11-2005 at 12:28 AM.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    I'm telling you guys, my metabolism is really fast and I'm naturally skinny, I have been forever. I don't know what else to do. If you don't recommend this can someone recommend me a cycle that would be safe for me? If not with what i have then some other things?
    Anyone on here will tell you that if you cant break 160 naturally, roids wont help you. it isnt just going to put weight on you from nowhere. I would much sooner suggest you...
    a.)pick up arnolds encyclopedia of bodybuilding
    b.)as others suggested, hang out in the diet forum and learn.
    *if you still have your heart set, at least research more about steroids . Definitely something you want to understand fully before you start administering. Its not a game.

zuke is offline Member
    it sounds like you are set on doing a cycle no matter what anyone tells ya. IMO, i would run test e or cyp at no more than 500mg/week for a 10 week cycle. have nolva and clomid on hand for pct before you even start the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    Anyone on here will tell you that if you cant break 160 naturally, roids wont help you. it isnt just going to put weight on you from nowhere. I would much sooner suggest you...
    a.)pick up arnolds encyclopedia of bodybuilding
    b.)as others suggested, hang out in the diet forum and learn.
    *if you still have your heart set, at least research more about steroids. Definitely something you want to understand fully before you start administering. Its not a game.

I have been researching, and it's tough not to want to do them, I'm like a fat chick that sees another fat chick get a gastric bypass operation and want one too! It totally sucks not to be able to gain an ounce no matter how hard you work out :\

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    If you're eating what u say u are and training hard but not gaining weight....well noone brought it up yet but I'll throw it out there. Are you overtraining? 6-7 days a week? too many sets per body part? Not getting 9-10 hrs of sleep? chest back arms and shoulders all 2/week? spend over 2 hrs in 1 lifting sesion? Just checking...

Hopefully these pictures give me some justice to show you guys I have been working out hard. My muscles have grown great for my size, but my build is still really skinny.

Pics of me as of now...
    http://www.supporthq.net/storage/sidius/Picture012.jpg
    http://www.supporthq.net/storage/sidius/Picture248.jpg
    http://www.supporthq.net/storage/sidius/Picture203.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    If you're eating what u say u are and training hard but not gaining weight....well noone brought it up yet but I'll throw it out there. Are you overtraining? 6-7 days a week? too many sets per body part? Not getting 9-10 hrs of sleep? chest back arms and shoulders all 2/week? spend over 2 hrs in 1 lifting sesion? Just checking...

Yes I only work out 3-4 days a week and do only low repitions(6-8) with heavy weight. Switch up my lifting ruitine every other week as well. I also get plenty of rest.

I'm really set on doing this you guys, I'm tired of working this hard and seeing no gaines, being called skinny and doing everything you can to not be skinny and STILL being skinny really blows.

Everyone is telling me I'm too small....I don't get it, whats the point of gear, isn't it to become bigger and stronger, and in most cases,gain mass?

Let me ask this, what are the risks I take if I decide to do a cycle of the above and use proper pct? Everyone telling me no is making me think it's lethal or something:\

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Well u made up your mind to fuvk it. standard 1st cycle looks like this:

wks 1-10 test e @ 500mg {mon morning/thurs night}
    wks 1-12 nolva at 10mg/ed
    wks 12-15 nolva at 20mg/ed
    wks 12-15 clomid {exactly 2 weeks after last test shot, ie thurs}

The correct way to run clomid:
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

bump nolva to 20 same time u start clomid, stop nolva same time u finish clomid. Luck

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Everyone is telling me I'm too small....I don't get it, whats the point of gear, isn't it to become bigger and stronger, and in most cases,gain mass?

\
    Everyone will have a different answer to this. For me, someone should only consider anabolics when they have maximised their genetic potential. Everyone has the potential to gain at least 40lbs of lbm naturally before they even consider using gear and i use this as a minimum id say 60 was a better target. Stuart McRobert in his book brawn wrote that the 'average' hardgainer (and make a note, this is a hardgainer not a natural mesomorph) should be able to get close to or beyond a 300 bench, 400 squat and 500 deadlift before they consider their abilities maxed out. Can you shift these poundages? Have you gained at least 40lbs more then your starting bodyweight?
    If you have plateaued welcome ot the club, i hit them all the time. From reading your posts it seems you get alot of your kcals and most of your protein from shakes and mrp's. I'm thinking maybe your diet isnt 100% and maybe your training is a little off . Why not check out the workout and diet forums. Try a few new things. Give it 10 weeks of serious brutal effort. If at the end you havent gained a lb of bodyweight and none of your lifts have gone up either then maybe consider a cycle. you wont have lost anything, but you will have set the ball rolling and you will be able to hit your cycle with more conviction and preparation then otherwise.
    Last edited by Prime; 04-11-2005 at 05:47 AM.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrispyHaole
    Well u made up your mind to fuvk it. standard 1st cycle looks like this:

wks 1-10 test e @ 500mg {mon morning/thurs night}
    wks 1-12 nolva at 10mg/ed
    wks 12-15 nolva at 20mg/ed
    wks 12-15 clomid {exactly 2 weeks after last test shot, ie thurs}

The correct way to run clomid:
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

bump nolva to 20 same time u start clomid, stop nolva same time u finish clomid. Luck

agreed, cept id run the test for 12 weeks total, and do 100mg of clomid the first day, not 300, cause 300 really screws with most people.

save the deca and eq.

I am not one to advocate being at a physical point to start a cycle (although you definately need at least somewhat of a base), but you are not mentally ready for the commitment of cycling, and i am 100% sure about that.

Hopefully, my documentation of my cycle can help you out. Look at it, read how my cycle went, and especially look at my diet.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=161659

Wow hed, crazy gains. That thread definitely isn't making me not want to do a cycle now. Everyone told you that you weren't physically ready and you blew up!. Sounds like you were at the same point as me as well(not getting any bigger and at your peak) atleast in your mind. As for everyone saying they don't think I'm mentally ready I can insist and ensure you I am. I have my mind made up on running the cycle. If only just test I'm still running it, But could someone please tell me the risks i take of running the test, deca , AND eq? I spent a lot of money on this and It's going to be hard to just watch it sit. But my safety is more important. The EQ im not worried about and can def save it for the next cycle, but I didn't plan on doing another cycle after this. I will most likely do the test and deca followed by good pct. Unless the risks involve death or something really bad besides some acne and mild hair loss and some shrinking of the balls. Other than that I have my mind set. So could someone please tell me the risks of taking the three cycles. First being just the test, second being the test AND deca, third being the test, deca, and eq. Of course all followed with GOOD pct.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Just do 350mg a week of test-e and eat alot of protein, lift hard, after 9 weeks do PCT. youll grow a little.

maybe next cycle go more in depth with stacking other things with test

Thread Information