Kickin is offline New Member

Need all the advise i can get! help....

hello peoples... im 21 and have just started using STANAZOL... it's all im using at the moment and was hoping someone could help me out by telling me wat's wat... i've searched the site, there's alot about everything else, not much on stanazol i dont think.....side effects, tips, etc....Today, i injected for the 3rd time, (twice weekly). a day or so after 2nd injection ive noticed a lump in my right cheek, (wher im injecting) and it's kinda sore too.....

pliz help!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    stanzolol is winstrol depot you should not be running this by itself you should be runing some kind of test with it. You should be shooting it ED not twice a week because of the short half life. If the lump is still there after a week seek medical assistance.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    What size pin did you shoot with? I bet you didn't go in deep enough.

You need to do some more homework before you start using AAS. You also need to wait until you are older. You are WASTING your body's ability to pruduce the tremendous amounts of testosterone that a 21YO can make. You are shutting yourself down and substituting injected gear for the very test that the gear prevents you from manufacturing in your own body. Winny should NOT be used alone without test. Winny MUST be shot ED or at the very least, EOD.

STOP using the winny! No real damage done if you stop now. You are probably not completely shut down yet so no PCT necessary.

When you are taking AAS, you are being your own pharmacist and your own endocrinologist. Think about how much knowledge is entailed in pursuing EITHER ONE of these professions. Now, don't you think you should, for the sake of your health and safety, if not for the sake of effectiveness, know at least 1/10 as much as a practitioner of either of those professions? At least as pertains to your use of AAS?

I feel like a friggin parrot or a broken record here, because I tell all you young guys to leave this stuff alone and of course you don't. And it is frustrating to see guys shooting up gear when they don't have a clue. Please don't be one of the ignorant ones! You probably feel bulletproof at 21, and think your health is a given, a RIGHT, and that isn't so at all. Think about what you are doing! LEARN about this stuff, and don't use it until your natural testosterone production starts to drop! Oh... and make sure your diet and training are in order first, too. Everyone says they are spot-on but they never are. Every guy I see less than 200 lbs swears he eats enough. Every guy I see with sub-17" arms swears he trains effectively, and the only thing holding him back is lack of gear. Every guy I see with a blah body composition either smokes, drinks, or gets less than 8 hours of solid sleep a night, but insists that they have a healthy lifestyle, but for some reason they must have AAS in order to develop a decent physique. I am wasting my breath, I know, but DON'T be one of those guys!

Kickin is offline New Member
    what kinda test u guys suggest?? also, how much of the stanazol should i be taking if i continue and shoot every second day?? 2ml??

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    omg how can u use something without knowing what u take
    do some friggin research

stats?

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    This all depends on what kind of results you want, You have not provided us with any information about yourself or what your goals are. If you are trying to lean out a little and harden up(which I am assuming) i would suggest using test Prop at 100mg EOD or 50Mg ED, and the Winny at 50mg ED. If you were tryin to bulk, which, i wouldnt use Winny, but just for the sake of it, I would use a long ester Test such as Enanthate or Cyp. at 500mg a week. It would look something like this....

week 1-10 test prop @50mg ED
    week 2-10 Winny @50mg ED
    w/ nolva and proper pct.

or

Week 1-10 Test Enanthate @ 500mg EW
    week 4-12 Winny @50mg ED
    Nolva and proper pct.

It sounds like you did not research these drugs at all, Which is a shame considering your 1st cycle is the best for gaining. I would suggest that you spend a little time on here learning, than plan out a whole cycle and i know you will be much happier with the results.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickin
    what kinda test u guys suggest?? also, how much of the stanazol should i be taking if i continue and shoot every second day?? 2ml??
    You still don't get it. The only sensible advice anyone could make is to NOT DO IT. Buying it was a mistake. Using it will only compound your mistake. You are 21 years old, NATURALLY juiced. Don't waste it!

Thread Information