Thread: Tren rocks

saluu is offline Banned

Tren rocks

i am a living testi am losing fat like crazy and look leaner and the muscles are actually defined which is crazy. I love this **** and i guess sus is helping me out as well. My ass is turning into a rock i notice it is getting harder with each shot. I did my first screw up with sus amp broke the whole amp by mistake saved .5 cc only . I tried to pull the lid open didnnt work . anyways did 5 ccs of injections in the glutes by myself worked like a breeze. I have take 1000m g of test the last two weeks and the difference is showing i look not massive but leaner and massive cut up and defined this has to be tren doing the work or is it sus.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    probably diet and tren thats cutting u up

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    most likely the tren .. that is great stuff.. i did it first time this year and loved every minute of it.. sus would more likely give you a little bloat and some mass... tren makes ya a rock, leans you out and gives you strength.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I love tren also. How are the family problems saluu?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    hmmmm i wana do tren 2

saluu is offline Banned
    family problems are all right i saw my bitch ex at the church a couple of days ago and it bought back old memories you know i felt like kicking her ass right there but it was a religous place so i didnt do anything. I really have never been this lean before my diet has been good not super strict but good and it is weird yet im cutting up and putting mass i see more defintion and shape in my muscles . I think people think tren is overrated hell no tren aint gonna put mass on you like test but i think you notice the effects more with tren because it cuts you up and makes you smoother and hard . I didnt even notice till yesterday my muscles are harder. This steroid has changed my physique wait till i throw in winny at the end bros . Love this ****.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    family problems are all right i saw my bitch ex at the church a couple of days ago and it bought back old memories you know i felt like kicking her ass right there but it was a religous place so i didnt do anything. I really have never been this lean before my diet has been good not super strict but good and it is weird yet im cutting up and putting mass i see more defintion and shape in my muscles . I think people think tren is overrated hell no tren aint gonna put mass on you like test but i think you notice the effects more with tren because it cuts you up and makes you smoother and hard . I didnt even notice till yesterday my muscles are harder. This steroid has changed my physique wait till i throw in winny at the end bros . Love this ****.
    The roid monkey goes to church??????

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    The roid monkey goes to church??????
    United church of Roids. He's the head monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    United church of Roids. He's the head monkey.

If you don't donate the church he will be forced to use the "suck it" policy and ex-communicate you from his club.

saluu is offline Banned
    please the monkey respects god and goes to church i guess im in a bad mood how do you get over this ex of mine i see her and my heart starts beating fast and i go mental still after 2 yrs is that normal . am i mental what do i do to get over this bitch. help the monkey my fans. help me

please the monkey respects god and goes to church i guess im in a bad mood how do you get over this ex of mine i see her and my heart starts beating fast and i go mental still after 2 yrs is that normal . am i mental what do i do to get over this bitch. help the monkey my fans. help me
    Find a new girl saluu.

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    what dose of tren are you taking and how many shots per week. I just got some.

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    recommended is 50-75mg ED on tren .. i'd recommend 75mg/day

Dont get me wrong saluu,I think its great that you go to church.As far as your ex,there are plenty of monkeys in the jungle.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Dont get me wrong saluu,I think its great that you go to church.As far as your ex,there are plenty of monkeys in the jungle.
    i'm with this guy saluu. the best way to help yourself get over a girl that's obviously not coming back is to find a new one to keep your mind off the old one. after a while you might realize the new chick is way better than your ex.

lmfao @ “i saw my bitch ex at the church a couple of days ago and it bought back old memories you know i felt like kicking her ass right there but it was a religous place so i didnt do anything.”

GKAILY99 is offline New Member
    Samething i told you before saluu, find another girl bro. And its normal to see ur ex and still have fellin for her, memories do come back. Nice chick will change all that.

talonlb32 is offline Junior Member

how to take tren

I want to stack tren with a cycle. Is tren a oral or injection? Ifound injection it was 750 mg 10ml bottle for $135?

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    you can crush up the finaplex pellets and snort them.

Thats what I do

haldy is offline Banned
    yeah tren i my pic of all gear

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    you can crush up the finaplex pellets and snort them.
    y'all are gonna get somebody killed

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    oh yeah i keep forgetting the noobs haven't seen all those silly old threads.

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    hey saluu,

you just have to get over her man, be a gorrila and show her you have moved on and don't care about the past.

Just move on and forget her bro. That and don't talk about hitting chicks man, thats **** is wrong.

peace

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    hey, if she can tell that you're jealous of another guy being with her, she's gonna keep doing it. act like you don't care. act like you got girls too. either this will help you get over her, or it'll be like reverse psychology on her and she'll want to get your attention more, which could lead to her coming back. depends on what type of girl she is... they're one big fvckin mystery these things we call "women"

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    here ya go saluu!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tren rocks-punch%5B1%5D..jpg  

Thread Information