thirdeyeopen7 is offline New Member

steroids in powder form?

hello all. this is my first post. im currently in the market for a cycle. im new to were i live and have been having trouble establishing connections. i finally found a guy at my gym who can supply me with a cycle but the stuff he gets is in powder form and you have to mix it with the oil yourself. i have never heard of this type stuff. is it any good? or better yet, is it safe? btw, the stuff he can get is test prop, and d-bol in powder form.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    It is totally real, but you will be better off in the anabolic laboratory forum.

whitehulk is offline Banned
    buddy its not just adding it to oil, theirs alto of other steps and things you ahev to buy to make it useable and safe. go to the anabolic laboratory forum nad look at the recipe section and search test prop and dbol . for instructions on how to make them.

zuke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    It is totally real, but you will be better off in the anabolic laboratory forum.
    snoop around in the lab forum for a while. lot's of good info on how to make your gear. if your "buddy" is selling you the powder, see if he can help you make your first batch. he has probably done it once or twice.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    snoop around in the lab forum for a while. lot's of good info on how to make your gear. if your "buddy" is selling you the powder, see if he can help you make your first batch. he has probably done it once or twice.
    Exaclty, that way you wont **** up on your first try, though its inevitable

joevette is offline Banned
    If he wants you to just mix it in oil, then pass. You have to get it into solution with solvents, add oil, and filter into a sterile vial.

Thread Information