Thread: Dbol and Nolv

joeton is offline New Member

Dbol and Nolv

Will this help me maintain my gains. I am at a brick wall and am not ready to deal with the injections just yet.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    no flame but man up and inject it don't hurt.

Eventually I will, but I have a cycle coming of Dbol , so Im going this route first.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    ok bro it's upto you but you will lose most of the gain's when you come off cycle.
    How long are you running it for and at what dose ?

250mg for a month then im going on clen to lean out. I dont need much size just a little im 5'9 175 and would like to get to 180 and ripped. I have been lifting for years, but cant get past the wall.

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    Dude the injections are a breeze AFTER your 1st one.. muster up some sack and do it bro i would reccommend trying in your glute or quad ..practically PAINLESS I think peeps are afraid of watching the needle go into there skin but just let the needle do the work its not like your forcing a nail in to ur body. The needles are razor sharp and all it requires is a VERY MINIMAL prick for it to go in and once its in pushing it more in is absolutely painlesss ....let us know...

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    oh ya and believe u me after u get used to injecting your gonna crave it i know i do i cant wait to start my prop which is gonna be an ED inj.

What is the best thing to start with first? Im not sure the ole lady will tolerate me though I already have a temper.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    ok bro it's upto you but you will lose most of the gain's when you come off cycle.
    How long are you running it for and at what dose ?
    you will lose most of your gains on any cycle if your PCT is not in order. A lot of gains on dbol are water weight, so def take something to combat the extra retention.

so get your PCT in order to get your natural test levels back up to normal levels and keep your calories high and continue to train hard and you should be fine.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joeton
    250mg for a month then im going on clen to lean out. I dont need much size just a little im 5'9 175 and would like to get to 180 and ripped. I have been lifting for years, but cant get past the wall.

how old are you??? try changing your diet, training routine, take a few days off...

Im 35 5'9 175 and have hit a brick wall on training naturally. Let me know

Thread Information