Thread: quick question

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

quick question

does cabergoline effect cycle gains and does it have the drying out effect like other anti-e's or nolva? thanks for info.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Dostinex is a prolactin inhibitor, I do not know by experience yet if it has a drying effect... Remember the drying effect of anti-e's is really the stoping of water retention and fat accumulation caused by estrogen increase. I do know however at .25mg twice per week my sex drive and attitude does seem great, fina tren really do a number on both the previously mentioned. I could also attribute some of this to the increased dose of test... so...

Bump for njk

joevette is offline Banned
    Not sure, but I do know that from now on I'll be using dostinex in all my cycles and pcts (because I'll always use tren in all my cycles). I've got some on the way, so I'll let you know how it goes.

Hey Meso, I was under the impression that the reccomended dose for decreasing the prolactin effects of tren was .5mg 2x per week. Why .25mg?

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Not sure, but I do know that from now on I'll be using dostinex in all my cycles and pcts (because I'll always use tren in all my cycles). I've got some on the way, so I'll let you know how it goes.

Hey Meso, I was under the impression that the reccomended dose for decreasing the prolactin effects of tren was .5mg 2x per week. Why .25mg?
    Suggested that way by I think at least one vet and one mod... Going on a limb - dudeman(vet) and billy bathgate(mod)

Bump for other dosing schedules

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    does cabergoline effect cycle gains and does it have the drying out effect like other anti-e's or nolva? thanks for info.
    can anyone help with this question? thanks

njk
    bump

Thread Information