TooTuff is offline New Member
    Ome out of the Big MD, but go to school at UVa

Does anyone know if it is a legit site

I know that you shuld never order off a website because 9 times out of 10 they are just going to rip you off but I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of **********.com if anyone has any info about them I would ge greatfull.

comon fellas read the rules ----------- dont be posting these sites up here! only reason we allowed pharmagroup is cause we put them in the scammer category - got to email or PM privately for this sort of thing.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Search all the scammers lists on this site and others if they are on it smile gracefully cos you saved yourself some money if not PM a mod after searching first

Billy

j_kiler is offline Junior Member
    Hey guy, I wouldn't go with any site at all. If you want some legit email addys of transexual chicks (mike likes those I hear!) hit me at [email protected]

read the rules - that is a little too close to violation - good to help a bro but do it privately - the rest of us dont need to know anything about trani chicks (cept maybe mike).

Mike Guest
    You bastard - at first I was thinking - who the fuck is this J-killer guy and where does he get off? This is going to far.....but then I smelled the perfume ALL OVER that post and I know JUST who edited it <G>

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    heeee Mike, I love dat dude, he always comes back with a good one.. man, Mike they love pickin on ya eh? Not that i would ever do a dirty rotten thing like that... Ya woe..

CYCLEON Guest
    whistling.......

Thread Information