jay7227021 is offline Junior Member

First cutting cycle opinions???

I'm looking into my first cutting cycle. i've never done anything before but would like to get nice and cut by the summer time. i was thinking winny and primo. i dont want to get big. im 5'11 about 170 with a lil body fat around the mid section. does my choice look good for what i want to do or what else should i use. like i said i dont want to get big as i like my size. i dont mind if i gained at the most 5 pounds from the cycle as long as its not huge amounts of weight. what do u recommend i use for the cutting cycle??? or is mine good to go?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt bother doin a cycle, hit the gym hard and get on a good diet. u weigh 170lbs and dont wann again weight?? i dont think aas is for u bro. check out the diet forum.

btw test should b the base of any cycle

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    5lbs? I eat 5lbs of food during the day... whats your BF%?

i'm not sure what my bf % is. i just want a harder cut appearance. i do have the lingering love handles that i am having a hard time with getting rid of. ive made up my mind that i want to do something, i just want to know if that cycle will be good for me or if something else would be better to stay somewhere right around what i weigh.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    the juice isnt going to make u loose weight ur diet and cardio will determine that. check out the diet forum brutha

Quote Originally Posted by jay7227021
    i'm not sure what my bf % is. i just want a harder cut appearance. i do have the lingering love handles that i am having a hard time with getting rid of. ive made up my mind that i want to do something, i just want to know if that cycle will be good for me or if something else would be better to stay somewhere right around what i weigh.
    like i said... for wut u wanna do get on a good diet and get a good training routine down, u dont need a cycle to lose love handles!!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    wk 1-10 Prop 100mg EOD
    wk 1-10 Solid Diet
    wk 1-10 Cardio 5 times a week in the AM
    wk 1-10 Clen /ECA

the prop will make sure you dont lose any muscle at all while dieting and cardio, you will probably gain a few lbs of muscle and strength from it. THe clen/eca will help accelerate fat loss. And the diet and cardio, well that speaks for itself

i know the juice isnt going to make me lose weight. i know cardio will, i need to do cardio all the time being in the military. i want more of a harder appearance. is that cycle good for that?

if ur stuck on taking something either do wut consistency said or do anavar at 50mg/ed for 6-8 weeks

godofwar99 is offline Junior Member
    I would check out the diet forum. Work on cardio possibly a split day, cardio in the morning without tons of food in the body then a medium-heavy weight program with max reps for burn. up the protein intake, keep sat and tran fats as close to Zero as possible. watch the sodium intake, and drink tons of water. And you will cut. If you want to just cut use CLENBUTEROL thats your best bet, it will stay anti catabolic for a good 14 days and this way you can cut fat and keep your muscle (possibly gain 5 lbs)

just my 2 cents

Thread Information