Thread: deca --> tren

vestax is offline Member

deca --> tren

If you stop taking deca do you have to wait 2 weeks before you can shoot tren acetate to prevent progesterone gyno? I am assuming nolvadex cannot prevent progesterone gyno. I've been using test E as a base throughout my cycle and im on week 9 going to 14 weeks. Just wanna make sure I time the tren properly.

Thanks!

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't worry about it. Take b6 to lower prolactin levels.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    If you stop taking deca do you have to wait 2 weeks before you can shoot tren acetate to prevent progesterone gyno? I am assuming nolvadex cannot prevent progesterone gyno. I've been using test E as a base throughout my cycle and im on week 9 going to 14 weeks. Just wanna make sure I time the tren properly.

Thanks!
    2 weeks is kind of an arbitrary ammount of time. If you're in week 9 of 14 then it's too late to get a tren run in your cycle anyways. If you go from 10 to 13 that only gives you 4 weeks.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    progestins do cause an increase in estrogen receptors, which wouldn't be a big concern to me...nolva will help in this regard though, being a breast ER antagonist...

Prolactin is an important factor to think about when using any nandrolone . I've used 20mg of nolva, 200mg of B6, and 1.25mg of femera while on a test/tren cycle and still ended up lactating a little. No gyno, just lactation. From now on I'll be using dostinex in all my cycles.

vestax is offline Member
    so do you think tren is a waste if only for 4 weeks? I'm sure it will give me some nice strength gains I am not looking for anything too too crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    so do you think tren is a waste if only for 4 weeks? I'm sure it will give me some nice strength gains I am not looking for anything too too crazy...
    It's not worth the risk combining it with deca for such a short time, IMO. I'd save it for another cycle and run it for atleast 8 weeks.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Joe, I see tren kicking in around the 3-4th week, and you'll be cutting it off ,right when it's kicking in...

Thread Information