Spinning22 is offline New Member

Anavar Questions

Hi, I'm new to this awesome website and have a couple of questions regarding Anavar .
    I was told to take no more then 10mg's a day, is that correct?
    One in the morning and one in the late afternoon either with a snack or a meal.
    Also, What exactly are the side effects? I haven't experienced any as of yet which I'm happy about. I was also told that I cannot cheat WHATSOEVER & that I must eat protein 3 times a day & keeping a low carb diet which is the norm for me.
    Can I take Ani with ECA Stack? I took ECA last year and worked out like a champ and lost 8 lbs in 3 weeks.
    Because of my work schedule I can only work out about 3-4 times a week which consists of light weights, spinning & running.
    I am 25, my weight is 118 and would like to be back to my old weight of 105 with no cellulite. So far I have only seen a difference in my stomache and I have been on Ani for 2 weeks. Can you give me some suggestions?
    I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Just diet for what you want to do. You want to weigh 105!? Not flaming but your a female right? or no? I would just diet and not mess with the gear at all. High Protein. Low Carb, Drink lots of water and Tons of Cardio.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    the only suggestion anyone will give u here at this point is .......research, research, research!!!

apexed37 is offline Junior Member
    bro why are you taking 10mg of anavar ?? daily? that will do absolutely nothing!! you you can do a search on anavar and lots of good guys that know what they are talking about have posted on it.. and if you want to weigh 105 just drink lots of water and cardio like grant said. The results you have seen are probably the placebo affect.

Welcome to AR. Research as much as possible before you start using steroids .

Thanks for your quick feedbacks! I'm a girl, just trying to have the perfect body in which I used to have. 3 years ago. I lost my legs BIG TIME! and have a little pudge. I have always been the type to maintain myself looking my best but have let myself go. I'm 5"1" and you know these short girls with a small frame can't gain too much weight!
    I just want my cuts & muscles back. That's the reason as to why I took a deisel looking trainers advise as to taking Ani, just don't want to bombard him with questions since he's a friend of a friend.
    So I shouldn't be on Ani? Is taking it with ECA a good thing? When I dieted hard core as I am now and took ECA I lost weight but gained muscle VERY SLOWLY!
    THANKS AGAIN!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    spinning has to be a girl to want to go to 105 lbs. So throw up some pics... at 118 we could look and help with training as well as the right supplements to get you there. If you must you can pm them to me. Ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Spinning22
    Thanks for your quick feedbacks! I'm a girl, just trying to have the perfect body in which I used to have.
    Beat me to it! Now get those pics...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    OK for a girl you will want to start out with taking 5mg the first 2 weeks then 10mg for about 6 weeks after that. Break the pills up and take 2 1/2mg in the morning, and the same in the afternoon.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    105 is a little small even at 5'1. sounds like the female member above has your answer though.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    105 is a little small even at 5'1. sounds like the female member above has your answer though.
    AAAHHHHhahahahahahaha buylongterm, I think he was talking about you

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by apexed37
    bro why are you taking 10mg of anavar?? daily? that will do absolutely nothing!! you you can do a search on anavar and lots of good guys that know what they are talking about have posted on it.. and if you want to weigh 105 just drink lots of water and cardio like grant said. The results you have seen are probably the placebo affect.
    it will harden, and cause muscle strength.. and help with recovery..

if you are a female...

and eat 6 meals a day.. not 3...........

read the cutting sticky..

welcome.. and good luck
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Maybe 105 is pushing it, but when I was there I looked Great! I have always been athletic and unf. muscle turns into fat, but fort. fat turns into muscle. I will most deff. take all your reply's into consideration and Research!!!!!!!!!!
    )

Yes, I eat 6 times a day. 3 Snacks and 3 meals. Then in that department I'm doing great. Thanks!

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    hate to be nitpicker but fat dosn't have the chemical ability to physically turn into muscle or vice versa but I know what you are saying one is replaced with the other.

please nitpick! I just go by what I'm told, doesn't necessarily mean I'm right! The more I learn the better it is

Thread Information