getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Couple of stupid questions!!

i have some questions i want to clear up before i start my cycle(if i do start it). anyway stats are 5-11 208 8%bf. i am only 20 years old and have been lifting harcore for the past 3 years and on and off for 3 years before that. i am not concerned with my height but i am concerned with the width of my shoulders and stuff of that nature.

all i ever read is that increased levels of estrogen closes fuses growth plates in long bones. my question is will it stop me from growing wider in my shoulders and stuff of that nature.?

i am content with my height as i am taller than most in my family and i truly believe i am ready for juice based on my physique and the fact that after i used prohormones that shut me down hard i recovered and was able to continue gaining naturally. BUT as i stated i might still wait longer just trying to clear up some questions i have.

cycle plan(if i do it)
    test e 500mgs/week week 1-10
    clomid/trib/creatine pct week 12-15

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    in you current size and condition why do need steroids ? 5'11 208 8% sounds good already. sure you are at your natural peak? New studies are showing that young men are having growth spurts now later in life. I remember a huge jump in width at about 22. I did not juice until 25.
    Up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    in you current size and condition why do need steroids ? 5'11 208 8% sounds good already. sure you are at your natural peak? New studies are showing that young men are having growth spurts now later in life. I remember a huge jump in width at about 22. I did not juice until 25.
    Up to you.
    Smart advise.

good advice, but does anyone know if you can still grow in width after you start aas? i mean look at bro's like BDTR 's(i think he said he used early but i am not sure so don't quote me on this) size they are wide as hell and started early. Just trying to clear this up. I know that i should wait but i honestly think i am ready and so do all my buddies that are in the bodybuilding scene.

oh ok, haha j/k bump

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Just because you use aas does not mean that you have stunted your growth for sure...so just bc you can find examples of people it didnt happen to, doesnt mean that it wont happen to you.

As far as stopping the growth of width...it is essentially the same thing as growing height.

As far as you cycle--if you do decide to do it, i would extend enanthate to week 12. Dont forget to run nolva 10mg ed throughout the cycle and bump it up to 20mg ed in pct.

thanx bwhit, also with anti'estrogen use is it possible to not have your growth plates fused? and also all the studies i have found only say premature closure of long bone growth plates.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    also all the studies i have found only say premature closure of long bone growth plates.

May be the case....id like to hear more

LL08 is offline Member
    Growing in width is different to growing in height in the sense that your bones can thicken after your epiphyseals in your bones have fused but they cannot lengthen after this. I hope this helps. What is actually causing the closing of the growth plates is the increased estrogen so by doing letrozole therapy whilst on a cycle and in PCT if you are younger then these problems should be avoided. Keeping in mind that your growth plates may actually be closed at 20 - have you grown in the last 6 months? Cheers. LL

clhp20 is offline Member
    Where's BDTR when ya need em.

ll08, that is a good post could you explain further?

Thread Information