beyonddriven is offline Associate Member

when to add trenabol depot to cycle?

Hey guys I was wondering when to add some trenabol depot I have to a cycle of test enanthate and eq. I was thinking something like this for the lay out to give me an initial jump start while the eq kicks in.
    wk 1-10 eq @400mg ew
    wk 1-10 test @ 500mg ew
    wk 1-5 tren depot @ 200mg ew or............add the tren weeks 5-10 what do you guys think would work best? thanks

Neither. You need to run it at 400mg/wk weeks 1-10. Also, EQ needs to be run at 12 weeks minimum.

ns4433 is offline Junior Member
    400mgs of tren is alot especially if its your first time, i would throw the tren in at 75mgs eod, the most important thing is that you run the test about 2 weeks longer then the tren, this will help your recovery, eq takes a while to kick in, but if that what yiu got, youll be alright

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    tren aka para will need to be run 400mg for min 10 weeks. eq should be run 12 weeks. so your test should be run 14.

just like lacb said

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    tren aka para will need to be run 400mg for min 10 weeks. eq should be run 12 weeks. so your test should be run 14.

just like lacb said
    That seems like a lot considering what the profile on this website has to say about parabolan . "No longer than 8 weeks" b/c it is hard on the kidney's it also states that around 200 to 300mg a week for would more than enough. What info do you guys have on all this? If you could explain your reasoning against what the profile says that would be cool thanks. As far as the eq goes I would have to agree 12 weeks sounds better.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro trust me im running it now and on my 10 week. this stuff has a long ester you will not feel it till week 5. most of the info you will find out there is for tren e or a. it tells you not to run it longer then 8 week at 228 mg. this does not work with para the dose is to low and to short. like i said im on my 10 week not of it i was running 400mg. i wish i ran 500mg and could go to week 12.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    bro trust me im running it now and on my 10 week. this stuff has a long ester you will not feel it till week 5. most of the info you will find out there is for tren e or a. it tells you not to run it longer then 8 week at 228 mg. this does not work with para the dose is to low and to short. like i said im on my 10 week not of it i was running 400mg. i wish i ran 500mg and could go to week 12.
    K thanks for the advice man, I think I will wait on using it untill I get more

Thread Information