Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    auto2005 is offline New Member

why do we use gear?

I have a question for everyone... well first of all, i have been using gear for about 8 years (about 2 cycles a year)... i dont compete nor am i in any sort of competitive organization... actually i am a school teacher (not the typical teacher so dont put that image in your head)... i called home today (im currently in iraq with my national guard unit) and my bros wife asked me why we do these things(take gear)... i really couldnt tell her anything without sounding stupid.. or am i stupid for taking these things? i just want some opinions...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    because we r vainer than women!we want to look good.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a good question..everyone has their own reasons I guess. Me, its not so much about image but its like quenching this drive I have to look and feel a certain way. I'm not competing and I don't really care what people think, but I like to be at a certain level and doing it naturally just isn't gonna cut it.

i hear that

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    i'm usin gear to better myself. self-image, confidence, etc. plus, with all the work that one puts into workin out, its good to see the results you want

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    Football, Boxin and Powerlifting here bro

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    to reach the goal i have set in my head...which tends to grow as i do

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    must admit the confidence u get when u r on a course is outstanding!

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg

EXACTLY!! never happy and yes we are vein and i dont care it's the way we are wired ....to elaberate...why do ppl get breast implants, nose jobs, lipo, or any other type of cosmetic surgery

transform is offline Associate Member
    I thought gear was used to break through your genetic limits. I want my body to be as great as it can be, otherwise i feel like im wasting it or missing out on something better. Gear helps you get to the level you want to.TBH, I feel im nearing my genetic limits, my weight refuses to budge eventhough i eat like a horse, my arms no longer get bigger, so im considerin gear to break through that peak, if indeed i have peaked. I wont lie though , i wanna look more appealing to the ladies.

i really enjoy the structure and discipline it forces you to obey...

transform is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    i'm usin gear to better myself. self-image, confidence, etc. plus, with all the work that one puts into workin out, its good to see the results you want
    SPOT ON!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    why not use?? thats the question lol

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    well the lady asked why well lets see why do guys do anything ...???
    it't that magic lill thing called a vagina
    yes gentlemen we go to the gym to look good
    why look good ???
    easy bros it's to attract the opposite sex
    even us guys in a committed relationship do it
    it is the animalistic instinct deep inside

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    To get big, to give a finger to genetic limitations and break through barriers.

there has to be more opinions out there

Mutant is offline Banned
    I started lifting at 130lb with no self confidense and I was picked on more often than not. I eventually just loved getting bigger because slowly it helped my confidense. The bigger I got the more people respected me, and they eventually got afraid of me. Getting bigger then became an obsession and a goal...to be the biggest and best. Thats where the AS use came in. It helped me in every way possible mentally and physically, and now instead of a 130 pound kid, I am a 220 pound Mutant!

good post mutant... i feel the same way

crackerjackballz is offline New Member
    You use gear because your an insecure little wimp who wants to prove to the world and to yourself your a tough guy. Boxers, and martial arts homos are the biggest wimps. Yes you can sit there and say its so you can better yourself, and improve your spirituality, but in the end your a worthless chump who isnt smart enough to do it the right way, the diciplined way, so you cheat with hormones. No, dont say some people have better genetics than othes, cuz thats all crap. By the way, be a real man, join the Marine Corps, the army is a friggen waste or tax payers money.

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjackballz
    You use gear because your an insecure little wimp who wants to prove to the world and to yourself your a tough guy. Boxers, and martial arts homos are the biggest wimps. Yes you can sit there and say its so you can better yourself, and improve your spirituality, but in the end your a worthless chump who isnt smart enough to do it the right way, the diciplined way, so you cheat with hormones. No, dont say some people have better genetics than othes, cuz thats all crap. By the way, be a real man, join the Marine Corps, the army is a friggen waste or tax payers money.
    and you are......??????

i spent four years in the corps, tool...

Mutant is offline Banned
    Wow, you are a tool! Nice first post.

can we get a mod to ban this trash please?

Mutant is offline Banned
    Then your a traitor for joining the army and you should be shot. Why did you join the army afterwards anyways? Couldnt hang in the corps anymore? Or did you think you would be the toughest army dude around? Sucks to be you now doesnt it? Tell me how that camel cok taste while your girl is at home getting bent over by some sailor
    Somebody ban this chump! He has nothing good to say, and is in a thread he has no right to be in.

well crackerNOdick... im not going to entertain your stupidity

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    ban this fool right away

Mr. crackerjackballs

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    wow beat me to it big time fellas

some people are here to just start big problems - that would be you fella

I would like it if the army gave steroids to the soilders to fight for us, u know those cheque drops are made for something? poisen gas, nukes, screw all that bs.
    Last edited by ddoublevision; 04-10-2005 at 02:27 PM.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Then your a traitor for joining the army and you should be shot. Why did you join the army afterwards anyways? Couldnt hang in the corps anymore? Or did you think you would be the toughest army dude around? Sucks to be you now doesnt it? Tell me how that camel cok taste while your girl is at home getting bent over by some sailor

What an idiot, get some education b4 you post

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member

what an idiot

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    I use gear because i like to poke myself with needles... i am a masochist, gear allows me to really beat the **** out of myself. Girls, yes... respect, yes... to trancend limits, yes... to grow, yes... because thats what i do... so **** what everyone else thinks about it.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Ban countdown 3...2.....1.....

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Ban countdown 3...2.....1.....
    cant believe he's made it this long

Eric888 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mule1983
    I use gear because i like to poke myself with needles... i am a masochist, gear allows me to really beat the **** out of myself. Girls, yes... respect, yes... to trancend limits, yes... to grow, yes... because thats what i do... so **** what everyone else thinks about it.
    Right on man, right on...

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    gear is for men and make-up is for women, we spend about the same amount to make ourselves look good for ourselves and for others

-Tose

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Ban that bastard

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    I hear that

moush is offline Senior Member
    i use it because i felt i reached my limits and also better my image, confidence, and my muscles

i also love the feeling while on absolutely amazing

MaxPayne is offline Junior Member
    Because I can.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I like making babies cry, and hearing people say (what the ****) ask I walk past them.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    BAN this troll!

I use gear because I like the way it makes me feel. I also use it because I like the way it makes me look, which makes me feel even better. I use gear because I am curious and experimental, and love being my own guinea pig. I love the mystery and the mystique. I love the whole underground, dark-side trip. I love feeling like part of a gian social conspiracy. I love knowing that women want me and men are frightened of me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information