Kingnut is offline Junior Member

Methyl5aa and the NFL

i have a friend who mistakenly took winny inj to close to NFL combine testing and was caught for elevated stanazolol metabolites in his system. I told him to claim that he tested positive due supplements which he was taking... i have heard this worked in a few cases B4... either way, i know the closest thing to juice are pro-hormones. With that in mind i tried to think of what shared the propertied of stanazolol.. i know that winny is a derivitive of DHT and i've heard that many of the pro-hormones convert to DHT and DHT deritives in the body (not sure if this is correct or how it works). With this little knowlege of the subject I needed to pick a pro-hormone that mached these qualities and had been yanked off the market (this would help my friend if the supplement he "suppossedly took" was no longer available for the NFL to test or had been pulled for being to simliar to actual juice). So i asked around and heard that Methyl-5aa was a pro-hormone that acted simliar to winny in characteristics and also converted to a deriviteve of DHT once ingested. I also heard this product was pulled off the market, thus making it my choice for the arguement. So my friend told his agent who then told the NFL Doc's/ Big wigs that he was taking this compound with some other OTC's and now they want to take a look at the stuff. My friend has an extremly tight deadline and needs to mail out some sort of information on this compound (regardless if it looks like stanazolol metabolites or not once broken down). What would help his case tremendously is if someone had information on why it was banned or pulled off... and not just "this is what i heard", but something in print from either the manufacturer or the FDA, ect. Again the product is called Methyl-5aa and was (or is) made by Underground Labs... your help is greatly appreciated and desperatly needed, i thank this community in advance... Kingnut

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    M5 converts to MDHT aka mestanolone aka oral masteron . both were legal prior to the ban. although MDHT does have effects very similar to winny (albeit with less anabolism and more strength/aggression) - it doesnt produce stanozolol as a metabolite. worth a shot though - MDHT is prolly the closest previously-legal hormone to winny, and given M5's extremely short half-life (2-3 hours MAX), MDHT would be the better bet.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    All was answered perfectly

thanks for the information however I need literature on why the product Methyl_5aa was pulled off the market. And NOT AN EXPLANATION, but rather some form of print by the people who pulled it off the market... e.i. Underground labs (the manufacterer), or the FDA, or any other governing agent that would have pulled it from the shelves. Thanks again, Kingnut

bump

bump, bump, bump it up

bump

another bump... i need info badly bros!

bump

Thread Information