mikeysauce is offline Junior Member

What's Happpening To Me! Please Help!

Arite... I have a serious problem and I think it's too late to be resolved unforunately, but I still want to know what is happeneing?

I am 20 years old, 5'5, 164lbs, maybe like 13 percent bodyfat, lifting for a couple years...

I was taking a 12 week cycle of:
    prop: 150mg eod
    eq: 400mg/ week
    last 6 weeks winny/ 50mg/ed

I was preparing for spring break so trying to put on some nice lean mass and trying to shed some fat at the same time. I was making great progress up untill the last two weeks! my shoulders were huge, my arms were a good 16.5 inches... and my stomach was ripped...
    however,
    I think I overtrained.
    My normal schedule was:
    mon- back/bi
    test - off
    wed - cest tri
    thurs - off
    friday - shoulders
    saturday - off
    sunday - back bi/ again... no legs.. i kno they are small

However.. Since I didnt feel sore after my workouts, i thought it was the gear... that my body was reparining itself quicker... my body was not as sore as usual and my shirts did not feel tight
    so i chagned my workout schedule too...
    mon - back/bi
    tues-chest tri
    wed - off
    shoulders
    thurs - REPEAT...

I HAVE BEEN OUT OF THE GYM FOR THREE DAYS.. AND I AM SICK... I HAVEN'T SLEPT WELL AT NIGHT IN WEEKS... I FEEL TIRED AND LETHARGIC AND WORST OF ALL... MY MUSCLES FEEL LIKE ACTUAL MOOSH... THERE IS NO HARDNESS AT ALL... ITS LIKE MY ARMS ARE COMLPETE FAT NAD MY BODY HAS TURNED INTO A BALL OF FAT... I HAVE NOT LOST ANY WAIT.. BUT I AM OBVIOSULY SMALLER... AND IT FEELS LIKE ALL HTE MUSCLES IN MY BODY ARE WITHERING AWAY...WHAT IS HAPPENEING... WHERE DID THE MUSLCE GO!! PLEASE HELP!!

Latin is offline Associate Member
    I would guess overtraining.
    Try letting ur body recover and try to keep a high calorie income aswell.

Or maybe u are just getting sick.. maybe consider going to doctor.
    Better to be safe then sorry

I am still eating very well. Keeping the protein intake no less 1.5g per lb. so that's why I dont think I am losing muscle...

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    your only 20? maybe your body is trying to tell you that your not ready yet? but who am I to say anything? My guess would be that you not over training but being sick doesn't help anything. Your body is to busy fighting the infection so of course you will be left tired all the time, weak, etc, etc. Wait till you fully recover than hit the weight room again. Don't worry bro, You'll bounce back.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yep even when im on gear i still train the same routine ... just up protein intake 30% and sleep 30min to 1hr extra every night to get most bang for my buck.
    gear is good but not magical like celltech/nitrotech

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    You are feeling lethargic because you havent slept well. Try some nyquil to get to sleep, and get a full nights sleep. It will give you more energy, fight that cold, and get you back in the gym faster.

joevette is offline Banned
    20 years old and 5'5", I would have put the cycle off in hopes of growing a little taller bro.

I wish I was taller... all my cousins are over 6 feet tall! I guess I guess I got **** out of luck with that one..Thanks you guys... I'll wiat a couple more days and get back in the gym.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I get lethargic on prop around week 6. same symptoms as you're describing. thats why I keep my cycles short.

Thread Information