Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Thats it! After 10 days on cycle....I quit!

I am a cyclist and unfortunately it feels as if my head is pressurized. My heart rate is constantly elevated about 12 beats higher in the morning and day. I cannot maintain the same aerobic intensity. I have gained 8# of weight. I have had to ditch my plans for an upcoming race (April 17th), due to lack of fitness.

I cannot tell you how disappointed I am. After being at my Aerobic peak 2 weeks ago, I am almost back to square one. After months of hard training it is very depressing.

I thought I took the right measures planning things out and spending about $1k on gear/ancillaries (Winny, EQ, NPP, Test, Nolvadex , Arimidex , Clomid). I also bought Vitamin B5, potassium, Evening Primrose Oil, Cal/Mag supplements, 15# of protein, Fish Oil Caps, Silymarin Caps all to protect myself. Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen I just cannot hang with this disturbing feeling everyday.

Thanks for the support

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear bro...adding the test didn't make you feel any better?

squatrack is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclist2173
    I am a cyclist and unfortunately it feels as if my head is pressurized. My heart rate is constantly elevated about 12 beats higher in the morning and day. I cannot maintain the same aerobic intensity. I have gained 8# of weight. I have had to ditch my plans for an upcoming race (April 17th), due to lack of fitness.

I cannot tell you how disappointed I am. After being at my Aerobic peak 2 weeks ago, I am almost back to square one. After months of hard training it is very depressing.

I thought I took the right measures planning things out and spending about $1k on gear/ancillaries (Winny, EQ, NPP, Test, Nolvadex , Arimidex , Clomid). I also bought Vitamin B5, potassium, Evening Primrose Oil, Cal/Mag supplements, 15# of protein, Fish Oil Caps, Silymarin Caps all to protect myself. Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen I just cannot hang with this disturbing feeling everyday.

Thanks for the support

Steroids and cycling/aerobics don't mix. Cycling requires endurance not muscle mass.

Take a look at the Tour de France cyclists, they look like they just got out of a Nazi concentration camp. I wouldn't like to look like that and I cycle once a week about 100 kms as part of my cross-training routine.

May I ask what you were hoping to get out of steroids ?

How would it help your cycling ?

Cordially

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks for the support

what did you expect bro??? After all that gear, i can imagine your stamina not being there anymore........

and 1 grand on that cycle??? I'd quit my cycle 10 days into it too just so I could get an extra job to pay for my huge mistake.

babybalz is offline New Member

sorry bro...

i can help you though ill take them off your hands since they are pretty muc h useless.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks for the support

If 1lb between bicycles is a big deal, how did you think 8lbs on your body would effect your times?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by babybalz
    i can help you though ill take them off your hands since they are pretty muc h useless.

You are soliciting.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Didn't you do any research at all before dropping a grand... pretty much all AAS will LOWER endurance significantly...

You want EPO or ATP...

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Jesus, i could have said this before you started man. Roids lower endurance, plus all that gear.....my god.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    I get winded from curling weight now!..You should have researched more..or watch some ufc fights

smegs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by squatrack
    Take a look at the Tour de France cyclists, they look like they just got out of a Nazi concentration camp.
    very well educated analogy!!

Quote Originally Posted by squatrack
    Steroids and cycling/aerobics don't mix. Cycling requires endurance not muscle mass.

Take a look at the Tour de France cyclists, they look like they just got out of a Nazi concentration camp. I wouldn't like to look like that and I cycle once a week about 100 kms as part of my cross-training routine.

May I ask what you were hoping to get out of steroids ?

How would it help your cycling ?

Cordially
    Increased RBC....lower BF%...strength.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    what did you expect bro??? After all that gear, i can imagine your stamina not being there anymore........

and 1 grand on that cycle??? I'd quit my cycle 10 days into it too just so I could get an extra job to pay for my huge mistake.
    Well...I haven't used any of the EQ. I was planning that for later this year.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats a lot of gear just to become a better cyclist. Too bad you didn't just try anavar ..I would of been interested to see how that worked for you. Sorry Dude...

Quote Originally Posted by babybalz
    Sorry dude...I am not stupid enough to just pitch them. I will cut my losses and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    If 1lb between bicycles is a big deal, how did you think 8lbs on your body would effect your times?
    8# is a huge deal. Not to mention a aerobic drop. A double negative!

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Didn't you do any research at all before dropping a grand... pretty much all AAS will LOWER endurance significantly...

You want EPO or ATP...
    I did my research....but not well enough. I knew that increase in RBC means increased aerobic capacity. I did not count on much weight gain coming by using 175 NPP/280 Winny/240 Test total weekly in my cycle and using Arimidex /Nolvadex . My next cycle was going to be EQ/Test. The problem is the increase in BP means my heart has to work harder defeating the RBC increase. Also, I do not think the RBC increase has occurred after 10 days either, but I see this as a thing of diminishing returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    Jesus, i could have said this before you started man. Roids lower endurance, plus all that gear.....my god.
    Sorry, I didn't talk to you. Nobody advised against what I was doing before I dropped the G.

I did my research....but not well enough. I knew that increase in RBC means increased aerobic capacity. I did not count on much weight gain coming by using 175 NPP/280 Winny/240 Test total weekly in my cycle and using Arimidex/Nolvadex. My next cycle was going to be EQ/Test. The problem is the increase in BP means my heart has to work harder defeating the RBC increase. Also, I do not think the RBC increase has occurred after 10 days either, but I see this as a thing of diminishing returns.
    That would be a good cycle but once again I would not do test and EQ if you are going to be cycling seriously! You will gain weight and your bp will go up some

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Thats a lot of gear just to become a better cyclist. Too bad you didn't just try anavar..I would of been interested to see how that worked for you. Sorry Dude...
    One of my buds on this board (cat 2 cyclist) told me he used 200 cyp weekly before and it worked well. So, I figured WTF....bad choice.

As for Anavar , I don't know. I am just bummed that I had to miss a preseason race. Hopefully, I will be ready in 6 weeks, when the season starts.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    wow you cant be like richard simmons on gear likethe big boys use!

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Sorry to hear bro...adding the test didn't make you feel any better?
    The Test made me feel better in the pants and mentally...but the loss in fitness and the pressurized feeling has me depressed

One of my buds on this board (cat 2 cyclist) told me he used 200 cyp weekly before and it worked well. So, I figured WTF....bad choice.
    200mgs cyp is a light dose...I would think that would be enough to give him a good boost without weighing him down with any water.
    6 weeks is plenty of time bro, its not like you dropped off and did nothing..you should recover quick after such a short run.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    wow you cant be like richard simmons on gear likethe big boys use!
    Well...I am not like Richard Simmons (6'3" & 194#) body or hair wise

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    200mgs cyp is a light dose...I would think that would be enough to give him a good boost without weighing him down with any water.
    6 weeks is plenty of time bro, its not like you dropped off and did nothing..you should recover quick after such a short run.
    Thanks for the encouragement. I really appreciate it. Since it was only 10 days....what should I use for PCT? I have Nolvadex /Arimidex (currently using) and Clomid (waiting)/

Thanks for the encouragement. I really appreciate it. Since it was only 10 days....what should I use for PCT? I have Nolvadex/Arimidex (currently using) and Clomid (waiting)/
    Never heard of such a short cycle..anyone else for PCT opinions?

You guys want to hear something else that blows. I dropped one of my 20ml Winny vials today...it broke and about 10ml was on the ground. I recovered about 4ml (in a small container) after having used 6ml over the previous 8 days. I figured I could just drink the remaining 4ml and I have another vial on tap. So, it was only about a $65 dollar drop (per 10ml). Could have been worse. Oh well....I am quitting anyways

ok ok so more like tony little

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    well back in the day i thought winstrol was the choice for sprinters, when i tried it during my senior year in high school I actually ran worse, I was not as loose in my form and it effected me tremendously, so I tried Deca @ 300mg/wk. It helped alot better and my stamina and edurance went through the roof. As for the EQ, I just got off and during my whole cycle I felt my breathing was really effected, felt short breathed all the time, like grasping for air, maybe something to do with my heart possibly thickening, I really dont know. But what I think is that gear like EQ and winstrol thickening or harden your muscles including your heart and make it harder to breath correctly, especially during sport activities.

-Tose

ok ok so more like tony little
    Thanks for the laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Tose22
    well back in the day i thought winstrol was the choice for sprinters, when i tried it during my senior year in high school I actually ran worse, I was not as loose in my form and it effected me tremendously, so I tried Deca @ 300mg/wk. It helped alot better and my stamina and edurance went through the roof. As for the EQ, I just got off and during my whole cycle I felt my breathing was really effected, felt short breathed all the time, like grasping for air, maybe something to do with my heart possibly thickening, I really dont know. But what I think is that gear like EQ and winstrol thickening or harden your muscles including your heart and make it harder to breath correctly, especially during sport activities.

-Tose
    Thanks for the info...but no more experimenting for me on the AAS side....unless I want to change sports. EPO/ATP is the only considerations now...but I have to particulary careful with EPO and figure out a way to come up with the $$$....that **** is really expensive.

Anyone with PCT help for 10 days? I don't think I should cold turkey it since I know my hormone levels have been affected for sure. Thanks

wow i'd like to tell ya to run nolva @ 20mg ed for 21 days
    and run clomid @ 100mg a day with it,
    but your cycle was so short

wow i'd like to tell ya to run nolva @ 20mg ed for 21 days
    and run clomid @ 100mg a day with it,
    but your cycle was so short
    I hear ya...a PCT twice as long as my "cycle"? Maybe I should only do 1-2 weeks. The test I was on is a 5-ester...so that will be the last one to leave my system.

PCT advice anyone...please

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Well...I haven't used any of the EQ. I was planning that for later this year.
    I'd drop the winny too, but test only couldnt have been felt yet. The test alone could have increased some of the things you wanted at low doses, like 300 mg a week or so... but maybe you are already doing the ancilliaries then there is no need yet. You can get some issues with dehydration from winny which can be responsible for the lower endurance, and just starting nolva/etc can have some effects by itself, when you really should leave the ancilliaries alone until their use is indicated (by noticably increased sensativity in nipples and/or decreased sex drive while on test).

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear ya...a PCT twice as long as my "cycle"? Maybe I should only do 1-2 weeks. The test I was on is a 5-ester...so that will be the last one to leave my system.
    If you were only on 10 days, your HTPA hasnt shut down yet. Just withhold all steroids , dont bother with your ancilliaries unless you notice as colapse of your sex drive. Probably no PCT is necessary at all.

PCT advice anyone...please
    Yes I would run nolvadex 20 mg and clomid 50mg for a week at least. If you gained 8 lbs it has some kind of affect on you.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    HOw do you know your aerobic capicity is down? Give it some time to bring your RBC up.

Do u train w/ an SRM; Powertap?
    WHat is your wattage @ critical power; what is it @ LT? Has it gone down?. What h/r zones have you set for yourself?....are you exceeding these while putting put less wattage?

It's gonna take a few weeks for your body to re adjust; i'd stay on. The h20 weight will come back off bro. And as far as the winny goes................ur going to get such a pump in your lower back while in the saddle ur not going to be able to use the winny; preseaon only for that stuff, anavar and prop would be the best way to go for you............throw in a little cortico steroids right before race time (Team Festina did this) and you'd be ready to go. Wash down a little procrit or epogen w/ your endyrox afterwards and you'd be amazed @ how fast u recover. PM if you need any help; i'm a cat1 pro track cyclist. I don't use but I obviously know alot about this because it's quite abundent @ this level....even just here in the states
    Last edited by Mealticket; 04-12-2005 at 12:05 AM.

Wobbly is offline New Member
    This is complete b.s. Ten days "on" won't do anything for you one way or another.
    Don't feed the troll folks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information