thirdeyeopen7 is offline New Member

whats steroid fever?

i hear people throwing the terms "steroid fever" and "test flu" around quite a bit. what is that? is it an infection bc of microbials in your gear?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    In my experience, it has been correlated with gear high in alcohol.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdeyeopen7
    i hear people throwing the terms "steroid fever" and "test flu" around quite a bit. what is that? is it an infection bc of microbials in your gear?
    Its a histamine reaction to the foreign substance in your body. In otherwords not exactly an alergic reaction but sometimes you get runny nose, somewhat elevated temperature, etc. Its not necessarily related to the steroid substance but its oil carrier. Not everyone get this, and things like benedril relieve your simptoms easily.

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    week 3 of fina and prop i got the flu feelin... feels like u have a really bad cold / flu and just dont feel like moving or doing anything, i worked out through it and fought throught it and 4th week it was gone.

Pumped2 is offline New Member

Roid Fever

I seem to get it from substances that are said to be high in alcohol, IE: many IP products. I used to get it from some vet products but I discontinued the use of those when I started using FDA regulated products, or products made for human consumption. However, I recently got it again and I had a fever of 100.4, couldn't barely move, for 2 days! By the 4th day I was fine and put on an extra 4 pounds, all water I am sure. I swelled up like a tick and my strength went through the roof. There has to be a way to get this same positive effect without the fever, or is it the old addage: "no pain no gain". I have also heard that putting the vented vial,(vial with a pin tip stuck in the stopper for air to escape through), in the oven for 30 minutes on low heat, 200-250 degrees F. and it will evaporate some of the alcohol. Does anyone know if this is true? Also, is the fever caused by alcohol or by the carrier or oil? Thanks for your info!

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I got a fever when I shot Sus 250mg in my calf. It wasn't an infection, but I can tell you from experience that I will never do that again

I have never injected there. This last time it was in my delt and the whole area seemed to be holding a ton of fluid, probably lymph fluid, I'm guessing. The area was slightly inflamed, warm to the touch and a little red in color. I had a crazy appetite but at the same time fever was over 100 degrees and I had a headache. This lasted from onset to finish about 4 days. After that I was fine. I have had the same problem with a similar compound: IP sust. in my glutes. I have friends that used the same compound from the same batch and they had no problems. It seems my body is overly sensitive to stuff like that.

How did you add that picture to your thread? I have tried to upload a picture but everytime I do it tells me the picture is too big.

Thread Information