yikes!! is offline Associate Member

DNP dosage question?

just finished a 12 day cycle of DNP .......5 days at 200mg; didn't feel anything......bumped it up to 400mg for another 4 days; again didn't feel much......bumped it up to 600mg taken 4hrs apart for the remaining 3 days.....started feeling the heat and sweats everyone talks about......heres my question.....on my next cycle, should I start at 600mg throughout the 10 day cycle or should I pyramid up the dosage starting at 400mg?

joevette is offline Banned
    How were your results, and whose DNP was it?

-H's- DNP ......lost 9lbs........

Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!
    -H's- DNP......lost 9lbs........
    Well, that's the good stuff. I guess you just don't react very favorably to low doses of DNP . I'd either run 400mg for a longer period (3-4 weeks depending on how much you have to lose), or as much as you feel comfortable with for a shorter time period. Since you know you don't get an alergic reaction to DNP it's ok to start at a higher dose than 200mg. When I run a low dose cycle of 200mg I frontload it with 600mg for the first day since it takes around 2 weeks for 200mg to build to it's max concentration of about 550mg.

thanks joevette.........yeah, I didn't get any sides.....just the heat and sweat when I finally bumped to 600mg.....what do you think about 5 days on 400mg and then 7 days on 600mg?.......just need to lose 10 more lbs and then I'll be sexy........haha

Quote Originally Posted by yikes!!
    thanks joevette.........yeah, I didn't get any sides.....just the heat and sweat when I finally bumped to 600mg.....what do you think about 5 days on 400mg and then 7 days on 600mg?.......just need to lose 10 more lbs and then I'll be sexy........haha
    Sounds good if that's what you need to do to lose 10lbs. That much would knock about 35lbs of me. Keep in mind that during your whole cycle your DNP blood levels will be increasing. So, if it gets to be too much while running 600mg don't be afraid to back down to 400mg. I've used 600mg for 4 days before and it was hell, I don't think I could have stood it at the max concentration.

Thread Information