REZA is offline New Member

Done Bulking Finally!!

Today officially I finished bulking....I'm going to cut now...I'm 5'7"...210lbs....at 17%bf.....still 100% natural.....going to cut....than bulk with my first cycle....here's the final pic....critique.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Done Bulking Finally!!-done.jpg  

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Whatcha gonna cut with?

(providing diet and cardio are in place)

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    clen /eca and a solid diet???

joevette is offline Banned
    Lookin' large, especially for still being natty. Are you going to use anything for cutting, clen /eca?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Lookin' large, especially for still being natty. Are you going to use anything for cutting, clen/eca?
    Not only that but lookin large for 17% too!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i wanna help w/ the diet!

PLEASE!! I would love help with the DIET!! I would honestly need help, my problem is I usually go from 5000calories to 3000 in one day and **** myself up!!! I won't be using ANY supps for cutting...want to be all natural for now...just adjust diet and add in VERY LIGHT cardio.....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by REZA
    PLEASE!! I would love help with the DIET!! I would honestly need help, my problem is I usually go from 5000calories to 3000 in one day and **** myself up!!! I won't be using ANY supps for cutting...want to be all natural for now...just adjust diet and add in VERY LIGHT cardio.....
    Cutting is a hard term, it means you expect rapid weight loss. On the other hand loosing more then 1 lb a week tends to mean you are loosing muscle so possible when you get down to where ever your goal is, you would be just the same as if you had just done a more modest 4000 calarie a day diet ALL ALONG instead of playing yo-yo with your weight. Maybe you might want to do 3500 calaries a day as opposed to 3000 and rely on exercise rather then diet to loose the weight and see if you loose the fat with less loss of muscle. ALso in super bulking, you "can" get marbling of your muscle with fat so as you reduce the fat, the marbling comes out of the muscle causing a shrunken muscle look. Not saying my suggestion is better then the way you do it, just something to think about.

BTW, dont mean this in a bad way but I think you are looking at that 17% with rose colored glasses. Its hard to see because your arms just conceal the shape of the tummy area at the love handle area but I suspect you might be 20 to 21% BF, then again the arms and photo angle might be casting an optical illusion of more weight.

Ummm I'm not doubting you on the BF%, the machine said 17%, I myself believe it to be more, BUT, I usually retain a lot of muscle mass when I DO cut down...and I have extremely small bones and very short limbs...170---180 cut on me looks a lot like 200 cut on someone else just because how short and compact I am.....I just hope to cut down...hit around 180 IF I CAN at around 8% or so, THAN bulk up, this time with steroids ...and defently want to hit 250.....so lets see what happens....again my plans are to go Pro....

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    You look good for being natty, but still plenty of fat on you. You need to work on your traps bad. Dont get me wrong (your bigger than me) but chances of going pro are very slim with your body, not to mention your short (like me). Its gonn be tough to go from 180 to 250 without putting on some serious fat. Good luck and aim high!

Powerup is offline New Member
    just some advice ..concentrate on some side lateral raises your shoulders could be a bit fuller in that area but your doing great good work....

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Looking THICK!

Thanx for all the critisizm, it always does good. Again, remember Pro's are on hardcore steroids , with years of cycles under their belt.....lol I'm still a creatine boy Lets see what happens when I start cycling, hopefully those lagging parts, traps, shoulders start filling up!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by REZA
    Today officially I finished bulking....I'm going to cut now...I'm 5'7"...210lbs....at 17%bf.....still 100% natural.....going to cut....than bulk with my first cycle....here's the final pic....critique.....
    me and you are almost the same stats. i'm at 207lbs, 5'7" and 15-16%bodyfat the only difference is i've done 5 cycles. looking large though. good luck with the cutting. my cutting starts in about 2 weeks. i'm going to try the dnp route for the first time.

Thread Information