Thread: Perscriptions

Scrub is offline Member

Question Prescriptions

Has anyone actually been able to get a prescription for this stuff? If so is it very expensive? Sorry, I've been wondering so I had to ask.
    Last edited by Scrub; 04-12-2005 at 09:42 AM.

The chances of getting prescribed steroids for no medical reason are pretty slim. There are some dirty doctors out there who will hook you up though.

Scrub is offline Member
    I know the chances are slim but I'm just wondering if anyone here has actually been able to obtain one.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    I know the chances are slim but I'm just wondering if anyone here has actually been able to obtain one.
    Go in there and tell him you have low test levels, maybe you'll get lucky.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrub
    Has anyone actually been able to get a perscription for this stuff? If so is it very expensive? Sorry, I've been wondering so I had to ask.
    If a PERscription is the same as a PREscription, the answer is yes.

See the banners everywhere for Oasis. Knock yourself out and do a search on HRT and then on TRT. All doctor prescribed gear.

If you are 20 years old, not much chance that this will be a path you can take, but reading is knowledge!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I am 46. I have a scrip for cyp, deca , and winny. Yes, it is expensive... about 3x the price of most underground gear. But my stuff isn't "gear"... it is MEDICATION, and nobody can say squat about it. BTW I am using our sponsor, and they are non-BS and very professional, unlike a certain other clinic.

If you are not old enough to have significantly depleted test levels, you probably won't get a scrip from most legit docs or clinics. A few shady characters will write you a scrip for a price... a high one. But I would rather deal with an honest lab than a dirty doc.

Scrub is offline Member
    Thanks for the replies!

Thread Information