Thread: this is it ????

busster is offline Associate Member

this is it ????

well i think i've made up my mind on what i want to try for first time.. what do you guys think ??( besides doing injectables)..not sure on increasing amounts during cycle , but here it is..

anavar
    30mg a day
    1x10mg 3x a day

andriol
    120mg a day
    1x40mg 3x a day

both for twenty days..
    tribulus.and milk thistle daily.. i dont think i'll need clomid ???..

anyways feel free to let me know what you think or any suggestions, for improvement, appreciated.....please note above concerning injectables..

thanks guys jim

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Im sure you don't wanna hear it but you really need an injectable like test, it's just not worth it imho. Most people want to do all oral because of needle fear but the needles do not hurt, it's almost funny to me how painless it is. IF you're absolutely going to do this i'd say from my experiences with var up it a little, and run it longer than 3 weeks. Can't really say one way or the other on andriol but i've read it doesn't nearly live up to it's expectations which probably explains why i rarely hear people using it.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    (
    besides doing injectables)
    Nothing more to add...

You need Test, but you dont want to hear that. Heres something that may help. 30mg of anavar everyday is a waste of good anavar. Get that up to 40mg/ed at the minimum. If you are going to do something wrong, atleast do it the rightest way that you can with something that is already wrong (figuratively speaking).

no offense to you guys ,, but i wont do needles, i do not like them , i will not use them... i do not like green eggs and ham... i've got tattoos and piercings,, im not scared of the pain...
    im looking for a really easy on the body first time cycle. im fairly big already , just looking to add a little muscle, lose a little fat, hopefully get some joint relief too..

thanks again jim

think i need any pct ???

Well orals are harsher than injectables but like we said if you're so insistent on only using orals var is very mild, but bump it up to say 50mg ed and run it for 6 weeks. I've heard mixed things about var shutting you down, i've read reports saying that it doesn't but have heard of someone who had their test levels tested after var only and they were way down so i don't know, perhaps someone may give you a more definitive answer there. Var isn't going to do much of anything mass wise but it's great for building strength.

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    You need Test, but you dont want to hear that. Heres something that may help. 30mg of anavar everyday is a waste of good anavar. Get that up to 40mg/ed at the minimum. If you are going to do something wrong, atleast do it the rightest way that you can with something that is already wrong (figuratively speaking).

andriol is test???

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by busster
    andriol is test???
    there is no effective oral test

well there are two oral tests, andriol (testosterone undecanoate), and methyltest, but i guess key word is effective because neither is that great. But if someone says you need test in your cycle they're referring to one of the injectable esters. And still if you were even to consider this cycle, which most everyone is going to advise against, the doses are too low like i've already stated for the var and andriol needs to be run a lot higher, 280mg+ ed.
    Last edited by fudgedelic; 04-11-2005 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fudgedelic
    well there are two oral tests, andriol (testosterone undecanoate), and methyltest, but i guess key word is effective because neither is that great. But if someone says you need test in your cycle they're referring to one of the injectable esters. And still if you were even to consider this cycle, which most everyone is going to advise against, the doses are too low like i've already stated for the var and andriol needs to be run a lot higher, 280mg+ ed.
    okay...so i bump up the amounts somewhat say

15mg 3x daily=45mg bd has 10mg tabs with a split

andriol is a gel cap 40mg each. was trying to keep it even
    so 80mg 3x a day=240mg

how's that sound ? better??

advice against this cycle why??? should be easy on me , which is what i want.. something im missing ???

thanks jim

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by busster
    okay...so i bump up the amounts somewhat say

15mg 3x daily=45mg bd has 10mg tabs with a split

andriol is a gel cap 40mg each. was trying to keep it even
    so 80mg 3x a day=240mg

how's that sound ? better??

advice against this cycle why??? should be easy on me , which is what i want.. something im missing ???

thanks jim

you need test, not that **** you're talkin about. your aren't gonna get around the injections bro. its part of the game. if you can't cook with the big dogs, don't come to the kitchen. they'll get easier the more you do them. you'll be fine. there is no easy way around it. we're just tryin to save you some trouble. balls out

Because everyone on here is going to tell you not to do only orals myself included but it seems if you're gonna be popping pills anyways it might as well be done correctly. The var can be taken twice daily since i believe it's half-life is around 12 hours, as far as andriol i can only advise based on the information which this site has which is 320mg should be taken to see results, and again twice a day would be fine. And you keep saying you want something easy on you, well taking that much test orally is no easier than just injecting a low does of test, in fact it may be harsher. At the doses for andriol to become effective it starts impacting your own hormones and readily converts into estrogen. It seems you are under the impression that injectables are so terrible for you and orals are perfectly safe, when really it is far opposite of that.
    Last edited by fudgedelic; 04-11-2005 at 10:38 AM.

Andriol sux. If you already have it, I guess take it. Probably do a little better in you vs. flushing it, but not much. Up your var.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    You need TEst in that cycle Young Man

well maybe ill just stick to anavar then..

45mg plus a day

any reccomendations for pct ???

thanks jim

LL08 is offline Member
    Look I'll answer your question seeing your very set on doing oral only and I don't disagree with you for a first cycle..in many respects it seems like an easy way in. Now do 45-50mcgs a day of var, spread between two doses. I personally am going against the sceptics on andriol and I going to use it in my next cycle. I know heaps of guys in Europe who use it but its not so big for bodybuilding so I don't know if i would reco it for you. Sounds good in theory but you have to be taking them around the clock not 6 at once, etc etc. Hope this helps a little. And just for my own info is it pineapple juice that some say helps the absorption of var? Cheers...LL

jarrettathawaii is offline Junior Member
    I have used andriol and it is very weak, use atleast 240mg a day or dont bother. I am small and barely saw any results. Be a man and use the needle and do test e, its only 2 shots a week. Toughen up or stick to creatine and save yourself some money! Once I switched to test e, results are 100x better.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Only real effective doseage would be 400mg + ed of andriol with this doseing it does work but dam thats a lot of money.

If you dont want to inject then steriods are NOT for you buddy its not what you want to hear but its the truth so man up!

This Is NOT a bulker either with a 6 week cycle of at least 50mg anavar you can expect to put on maybe 5-7 pounds of muscle if diet is in check.

If you can afford the andriol at 400mg+ ed then add it if not stick with the anavar for at least 6 weeks 20 days will get you NOTHING!!!

And before you jump into this you need to look more on this site you have to be safe an research before jumping into steriods be safe and good luck.

You ALWAYS need PCT!!!

transform is offline Associate Member
    busster, injections are nothing.They dont hurt and are easy and really essential for a good cycle(test).Oral only cycles are not recommended by many. Your first cycle is gonna be your best coz your body is gonna be blown away by the androgen levels, so do it right and get the best from it.I was tempted to go for a simple little cycle at first, but id be wasting great potential. Anavar is supposed to be very weak and not great as a means of getting lbm.Do test and dbol .Oh, and cycle a hell of a lot longer than 20 days.Milk thistl is a good idea for your liver

Titan1 is offline Member
    First of all you body only takes up 30% of the Andriol dose and you should take the capsules with food to get the best uptake. But Andriol is weak you would have to take 320mg at least to get a good effect.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgedelic
    Because everyone on here is going to tell you not to do only orals myself included but it seems if you're gonna be popping pills anyways it might as well be done correctly. The var can be taken twice daily since i believe it's half-life is around 12 hours, as far as andriol i can only advise based on the information which this site has which is 320mg should be taken to see results, and again twice a day would be fine.
    nope, var has a half life of 9 hours, so it should be taken 3 times a day, andriol has even a lower half life, about 5 hours so u will have to take it 5 times a day!

forget about andriol, it s just not effective. it s not longer used for testosterone replacement therapy in industrialized countries, cause it s just not effective.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    It is a pretty simple thing to design a beginner cycle that only requires 2 injections per week. Any of your long estered tests can be shot twice a week. You should use your orals to jumpstart a 10 week cycle of 250 to 500mg/week cyp or enanth. You will see some pretty decent gains and you will feel like a million bucks. Orals only won't do much for you, and your liver will hate you for it. You only got one liver, you know. When it is gone, you die.

Thread Information