Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ACAZORES is offline Member

Black guys and bodybuilders

We all can take all amounts of steroids train eat and sleep but if you are not black you don not have many chances, black people are more athletics, if you notice 80 percent of black man are muscular and whites are fat or skinny
    , and it is a fact that black man rule pro bodybuilding, ronnie, flex, dillet, ray, levrone,cormier, wolf, you name it.
    So steroids are not the answer, but I bet that all members of this site are roid addicted as I am it is like cocaine the next cycle we want a stronger cycle stronger and stronger.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Roid addicted like cocaine? Man, I don't even know where to start with your idiotic post.

Umm okay...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    We all can take all amounts of steroids train eat and sleep but if you are not black you don not have many chances, black people are more athletics, if you notice 80 percent of black man are muscular and whites are fat or skinny
    , and it is a fact that black man rule pro bodybuilding, ronnie, flex, dillet, ray, levrone,cormier, wolf, you name it.
    So steroids are not the answer, but I bet that all members of this site are roid addicted as I am it is like cocaine the next cycle we want a stronger cycle stronger and stronger.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    genetics... its all about genetics

I guess I should stop working out because I'm not black

NewGuy88 is offline Junior Member
    interesting

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    hahaha

if your last cycle was 1 gram of test per week and you made excelent results I bet your next cycle would be 1.5g of test, right, just like cocaine

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    if your last cycle was 1 gram of test per week and you made excelent results I bet your next cycle would be 1.5g of test, right, just like cocaine
    more is not better.
    this is one of the most retarded threds I have read in a while.
    think I will go see what saluu is up to

dtr98 is offline Member
    i look all white but my dad was black.
    does mean i can get bigger???
    1968 the who

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree 100%

that this is one idiotic post.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Thats a pretty racist post, man...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Thats a pretty racist post, man...
    good to see somebody else saw it too. I was not sure if i was just reading too much into it.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    It is no secret why blacks in America have better genetics. In the slavery days they were bred to be the strongest for auctioning purposes. I don't see what the big deal is.

Latimus is offline Banned
    its fair enough to say black people on average might be more muscular.....but that itsnt to say there arent a ton of big whites as well....jay cutler ..and oh ya arnold...but i mean that doesnt matter at all man....

the one thing i am jelous of is the fact they dont need to tan....lol

ps...are you a idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    It is no secret why blacks in America have better genetics. In the slavery days they were bred to be the strongest for auctioning purposes. I don't see what the big deal is.
    Not a big deal....I agree that black bodybuilders do have excellent genetics and pretty much dominate. But I think it's stupid that he 1) Compared AAS to cocaine and 2) said you might as well not work out if you aren't black.

Now go back to sleep

bigwilly20 is offline New Member
    I'm black, but I listen to Nickelback, don't have any crome in my car, and I pay my bills on time....most of my friends tell me I'm not black enough

Can I still be big

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    i would say that there are more black people with "good" genetics than there are white people with "good" genetics.. and like Loz said, which is true, slaves were "bred" to make bigger/stronger slaves for more money..
    yes it is very sad what slave owners did, but it is true

Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    said you might as well not work out if you aren't black.
    I was trying to think of a snappy funny line, but I couldn't. I must be losing it.

I was trying to think of a snappy funny line, but I couldn't. I must be losing it.
    It's those fox reality programs. THey are turning you into a softie.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe Leatherdaddy
    you might as well not work out if you aren't black.
    Sounds about the same as "you might as well not work if you aren't a Caucasian European-American."

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Sounds about the same as "you might as well not work if you aren't a Caucasian European-American."
    Or might as well not apply for a job due to discrimination if you are not a European American. Or as I like to say Anglo Saxon.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't either...selective breeding is in the history books...Iam not agreeing with the original post completly,but blacks in africa were bought based on there size from other blacks who sold there prisoners of war between tribes..Some white guys bought them and bred the biggest brothers with the biggest sisters...Thats why we all have seen crackheads that have perfect bodys with muscle who don't eat and sports are a joke with black genetics...I workout with a group of PPL some of who are black and they don't eat any supp's or extra protein and grow so much quicker compared to the white guys..Iam no racist,but most american blacks have the genetic edge in sports and bodybuilding....

Also Nortish people like german, sweden, norway, russian, irland, etc are stronger than people who live by the equador.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    This guy is a mother ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwilly20
    I'm black, but I listen to Nickelback, don't have any crome in my car, and I pay my bills on time....most of my friends tell me I'm not black enough

Can I still be big
    If your black you sarcastic muther than yes you will grow quicker than 99% of white men..Common sence..

Also Nortish people like german, sweden, norway, russian, irland, etc are stronger than people who live by the equador.
    shut the **** up

Quote Originally Posted by bigwilly20
    If you are married to a white woman then no. You are officially white.
    Mine as well not even try.

I bet 1 million dollars that non of use who use this forum will ever be pro and go to vegas for the olympia, we are all dreamers. do you think pro are in steroid forum, no , they pay gurus for they steroid questions.

I bet 1 million dollars that non of use who use this forum will ever be pro and go to vegas for the olympia, we are all dreamers. do you think pro are in steroid forum, no , they pay gurus for they steroid questions.
    Are you saluu's brother/sister, or related in some way? You both seem to be on the same intellectual level and communicate in the same way.

To answer your question, I know of at least 1 pro who uses this board. Not a top 5 olympian, but a pro nonetheless.

just because we are all on this board doesn't mean we all want to be pro body builders. I for one just want to learn about diet, proper workouts and of cource expand my knowlege of the drugs at hand.

I won't be hitting the olympia stage anytime soon...

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I won't be hitting the olympia stage anytime soon...
    I think it's the bikini breifs that freak me out...

even the majoraty of the pros did not have a computer when they were young to find info, flex wheeler used to sleep with cocaroches and he had no money, most of the pros came from poor homes, with no food to eat

dtr98 is offline Member
    if they didn't have food wouldn't they die??

even the majoraty of the pros did not have a computer when they were young to find info, flex wheeler used to sleep with cocaroches and he had no money, most of the pros came from poor homes, with no food to eat
    I was kinda with you at first...But WTF are we talking about now?

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    haha he comes from portugal where there are only like 6 black people in the entire country.

dorian yates builted a 5 time champ training in a slauger warehouse, nowadays we want fancy drugs and gyms.

dorian yates builted a 5 time champ training in a slauger warehouse, nowadays we want fancy drugs and gyms.
    MMMMM fancy gyms with fancy drugs MMMMMM....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information