playboy2005 is offline Junior Member

Post Need help on SUS, Winny & Clen cycle. PLEASEEEEEEEEE

This is my first cycle. I am 24 years old. I weight 153lbs and am 5'6 with 14% bodyfat. My goal is to be 160-165lbs lean with 8% bodyfat.

I DO Not want a bulky look as i am short. I want a lean, cut look. I do 45mins of cardio/fat burn 5 times a week and eat very healty with high protein. please keep this in mind.

this is what i am taking.

week 1-8 250 SUS (once per week)
    week 6-12 26mg WINNY zambon tabs (13 2mg tabs every day)

I am taking Clenbuterol for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for the entire cycle so i can stay lean.

I am also taking 25mg caps of Nolvadex EOD throughtout the entire cycle.

I will end the cycle with CLOMID & MILK THISTLE

PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR OPIONON. PLease keep in mind my goals. I DO NOT want to weight 180lbs. Thankyou. your help is really appricated

Scrub is offline Member
    I asked a question almost just like that the other day. Here is the best response I got:

wk 1-10 Sust 150mg EOD
    wk 8-13 Winny 50mg ED

nolva 10mg ED
    PCT 3 weeks after last sust shot

I was also to take the clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off just as you planned to. I'm not going to take credit for this cycle, "Consistency" was the one who gave me the info. Hope this helps out.

would taking two 250 sus injects for 8 weeks be better for what i want to gain in this cycle instead of the 1 per week.

I don't want to look bulking.

please people, i need you help on my cycle. please input on entire cycle

thank you

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy2005
    This is my first cycle. I am 24 years old. I weight 153lbs and am 5'6 with 14% bodyfat. My goal is to be 160-165lbs lean with 8% bodyfat.

I DO Not want a bulky look as i am short. I want a lean, cut look. I do 45mins of cardio/fat burn 5 times a week and eat very healty with high protein. please keep this in mind.

this is what i am taking.

week 1-8 250 SUS (once per week)
    week 6-12 26mg WINNY zambon tabs (13 2mg tabs every day)

I am taking Clenbuterol for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off for the entire cycle so i can stay lean.

I am also taking 25mg caps of Nolvadex EOD throughtout the entire cycle.

I will end the cycle with CLOMID & MILK THISTLE

PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR OPIONON. PLease keep in mind my goals. I DO NOT want to weight 180lbs. Thankyou. your help is really appricated
    sustanon needs to be shot at least EOD for best results and fewer sides.
    I would take 25 tabs of 2mg winni ED (50mg ED)
    I would also extend the sus. to 10 weeks and the winni from weeks 7-13
    I would split the nolva tabs in half and take a half ED and a whole one through PCT with clomid

but won't this get me around 175lbs. i only want to be at 160-165 lbs after i'm done. i'm affraid that with a cycle like this is would get to big for what im looking for.

Scrub is offline Member
    Everybody's body reacts differently. There's no sure way to tell exactly how much you'll gain. Your diet will also play a big factor in how much weight you put on.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    perhaps it would be best then for you to take test prop. i think this will not bulk you up as much while keeping your test levels up. but i would take 100 mg eod also fitnessguy is exactly correct about the sus eod is best. as i think with prop you will not retain as much water.

Thread Information