DELTA9MDA is offline Junior Member

Cycle Recommendations

allrighty guys, its been a full year since i trained and am getting back to it.
    im going to start "naturally" for a few months(to get used to it all again) and then i want to hit it. im also going to shop around and stock up on supplies while "getting back to it".

what i want to know is what should i be adding to deca to make a nice 8-12 week cycle?
    thanks in advance, this site is great. and yes im going thru all the threads researching.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTA9MDA
    allrighty guys, its been a full year since i trained and am getting back to it.
    im going to start "naturally" for a few months(to get used to it all again) and then i want to hit it. im also going to shop around and stock up on supplies while "getting back to it".

what i want to know is what should i be adding to deca to make a nice 8-12 week cycle?
    thanks in advance, this site is great. and yes im going thru all the threads researching.
    good idea to get it started naturally for before hopping on the sauce...also get your diet set too, and researchstarting with test...

yes sir. im getting diet and all in order before making the jump. thanks

bump. come on guys, i know you have the knowlege here. help me out.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    try test. e. 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, and with the deca 10 weeks that is normally a good first cycle. you got pct and anti e's ready also

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Test E 500mg 12 weeks
    PCT

unless you've already used b4.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    try test. e. 500mg/wk for 12 weeks, and with the deca 10 weeks that is normally a good first cycle. you got pct and anti e's ready also
    BEAT ME!

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    personally i think you should be askin what should i add to my test, i wouldnt use deca asa base or primary, as i think many here will agree with me, the above sounds good to me.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    D-bol and test e. Simple and effective!!

bigger is offline Senior Member
    hi im a newbie so please help me can i mix masteron with enerthane? is it a good combination? and i have been using enerthane and d-bol the last time and now ive started my second time with the same thing but this taim on 750mg/week "enerthane that is" and the result isnt the same it pritty mutch sucks, please tell me how i can improve the result. peace out bros!!

thanks guys. so it looks like test as a base and then add to it. so as i saw above, "what should i add to test" to compliment.

i did a cycle 15 years ago, you guys will love this one. i was 20.
    started 10 week cycle with 1 cc test e. 2 times per week.
    week 2 was 2cc test e. 2 times per week.
    weeks 3-8 was 3cc test e. 2 times per week.
    and 8-10 were the revearse of weeks 1-2

i didnt really know **** back then. gaines 35 pounds. lost alot after. again, i really didnt know **** back then. wish i new what i do now, back then.
    im still searching the forums for more info and advice.

what im after is solid gains. i know there will be a certain amount of water retention and it is ok. im approx 175lbs. and want to get to atleast 200 lbs.

i will have diet and all in order wayyyyy before starting any gear.

and no i didnt know about pct way back then. i was told that you just taper down as i did and all ok. i want to get this right, so all help is more than appreciated.
    when i was growing up i had the regular kids gyno that you see from time to time. it aint bad and doesnt bother me(hardly noticable), but i want to make sure that things dont happen with that.

hi its me the ****ing newbie hehe, well does anyone nice plez tell me abut a good cykle

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    hi its me the ****ing newbie hehe, well does anyone nice plez tell me abut a good cykle
    Start your own thread bro.

just need som info bro from somebody who know alot of this ****"juice" ok bro

he bigger, get of my thread unless you want to help. there are plenty of cycles here. start researching as i have been(reading alot).

thxs

Thread Information