Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

If you own your own pharmacy?

K now here is the question (do not ask me for gear cause i don't have any) my buddy within a couple of years will be in the possession of a couple pharmacys. Handed down by the parents.
    Now how hard would it be for him to order AS cause he is ordering through the pharmacy? does he still need scripts? cause if so who would they be submitted to?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow... I never even thought of that. I know this chick who is a pharmacist... hmmmmmm.

damn right, human grade gear at cost! i love it

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Your a lucky bastad and my new best friend

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    This has passed my mind also...

But I am sure there are govenment regulations that stop people being able to scam the system.

But I wonder.... keep us posted.... Is your friend part of the imperial army (the dark side of the force), or the Rebel alliance (the good side of the force)? That will influence the situation.

If not get him to jion the dark side....

All my friends started off as members of the Rebel Alliance but with careful persuation they have and will cross over to the dark side mmuuuahahahahahahah!

But u gotta figure pharmacys order soo much shit in bulk cause they have to have it on hand in case a script comes in. Well all common things any how. So i am assuming that if u're a licenced pharmacy then u can order right from the distributors/manufactures. I hope this is the case. Cause it would be a real sweat deal

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Oh man, that's a fucken dream come true!!! Man, I'm so glad I live close to you

I've had fantasies before going to bed lately of being able to take anything from a pharmacy!!! It's like the place is deserted, but I can hear people coming back, so I'm rushing to take as much gear as possible

I'm pretty sure the pharmacy won't miss a few amps here and there, I say, swipe away!!!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    FI you lucky bastard Go for it I say, find out and get back to us....I know a few folks in Pharmacys.

I'm working on it. Hopefully i'll know within a couple of days. But if that fails another one of my buddies is at university to become a doctor

NightOp is offline Member
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    I'm working on it. Hopefully i'll know within a couple of days. But if that fails another one of my buddies is at university to become a doctor
    gosh.. some ppl have it so tough, eh?

Poor guys! but i'm not talking about doing stuff like that. I'm talking about a pharmacy ording gear b/c one of their "scripts" wink wink nod nod has an order for it

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    The pharmacy can order drugs, but all these orders must go through the FDA... They keep tabs on every pharmacy and what they have in stock... If a couple of Amps go missing there had better be a good explaination or else "shit will hit the fan and splatter everywhere'. The pharmasist involved would lose his licesence to practice and everyone involved can expect an lengthy jail sentence in a FEDERAL ASS POUNDING PRISON.

In short, yes. your buddy can order JUICE no problem... But as far as slipping a couple amps by your way... well u can almost kiss that idea good bye... Unless U can hatch a really good plan between you, your buddy and the pharmacist incharge.... But then remember the consquences...

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    I have a friend that is studying Med also. I asked him when he has his qualifications will he hook me up. He said yeah no worries. He would find out a related illness and would write it up so I could get juice.... legally. A few years off yet but....

Amen!

Thread Information