mentalj is offline New Member

newbie with question

im 30 yrs old into my 4th week of my first cycle running teste only. i was only doing 150mgs till last week and i bumped to 300 last week. I weighed 195 starting now up to 203 and strengh is increasing rapidly. My question is im pretty happy with gains so far if i continue to eat right lift hard would it just get better if i uped again or should i stay at 300 a week. kinda if it aint broke dont fix it?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i think ur gains would be better if u upped the dosage to 500mg/wk, but u might be more prone to get more sides because of the unstable blood levels. not positive on that though

web03 is offline Associate Member
    I think there'll be a big backlash on this but use minimal dose to see gains. No need to bump if its working. just my .02.

web

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by web03
    I think there'll be a big backlash on this but use minimal dose to see gains. No need to bump if its working. just my .02.

web
    Agreed, many ppl see just as good of gains on a low dose compared to a high dose. I think it is better to start lower, then you will know what it will do to you. If you need more, then you can go higher.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    If it is working i would leave it alone, my first cycle was 300mg/wk. and it worked fine.

auto2005 is offline New Member
    i woulnt go higher than 400mg a week on your first cycle..

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    If you're doing well at 300mg I'd leave it there. The returns are diminishing. Increasing your dosage does not guarantee an equal increase in results.

Thread Information