HwoodJames is offline New Member

Smile Thank you ... and my Newbie Pledge

My Newbie Pledge: I will never solicit anyone on this site or accept a solicitation from anyone one this site for anything that is illegal.

Furthermore, my quest to build a "better me" is my own personal journey and one that I must undertake by myself. Although I may ask others for their opinion or to share their experience, I will always accept their advice as fictional at best.

I have always been athletic, although underweight & have taken my body for granted and "coasted" ... hoping to make a transformation into something handsome but not beefy. That being said, lets hope that this tall and lanky dude can put down enough calories and hours in the gym to build the body he always knew he could have.

Day One - 34 years old, 6'2", 155lbs -
    Target = 185lbs

I look forward to learning from this board, however I will probably never contribute, as I qualify as an expert on nothing ...but perhaps I'll post something funny from time to time. Thank you for being here - Peace to all!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    glad to see you know the basics......it's all about diet and hard work.........good luck

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro, with a solid dietary and training approach you should have no problem attaining that goal.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    You'll be postin like a whore in no time....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR bro......

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Maturity... what a concept..

welcome..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HwoodJames
    I look forward to learning from this board, however I will probably never contribute, as I qualify as an expert on nothing ...but perhaps I'll post something funny from time to time. Thank you for being here - Peace to all!
    Once you do learn and gain knowledge you will be compelled to pass it on, if not we would all stop talking to newbs, remember the search button is your friend and I hope to hell you do post something funny from time to time. Welcome

Thread Information