thirdeyeopen7 is offline New Member

dbol "suspended" in everclear?

the form of dbol i can get has to be "suspended?" in everclear and taken orally.

1. what do they mean by "suspended"?
    2. is this a good idea? bc i know dbol is already supposed to be hard on the liver. im thinking that taking it with essentially pure ethanol (everclear) will only exacerbate the effects of dbol on the liver.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    basically it means it is just dissolved in everclear. No the everclear is not good for your liver but its such a small amount it shouldnt do any damage especially if you take liver protectants

thirdeyeopen7 is offline New Member
    i do plan on taking liver protectants. specifically im reffering to milk thistle. i plan on getting this in the herbal section of my local pharmacy. is this the best way/form of milk thistle? also for the vit b, c, and e, i plan on getting from a good mulit-vitamin like centrum for athletes. is this good or should i do something else?

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    been taking milk thistle for about 2 weeks now and still have not noticed a single ounce of liver pain ....taking 40mg a day thinking of going up to 50 tho cuz my gains arent at where i want em or where they should be

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    oh yeah by the 40 mg a day i am referring to Dbol

joevette is offline Banned
    It should be a solution not a suspension, meaning all the dbol is dissolved in the everclear. One dose will result in you taking about 1/35 of a shot of everclear which will do nothing to your liver.

Thread Information