Wes1927 is offline New Member

Red face Need Injection Help

Ok I am about to do my first injection as I speak. Just want to make sure I have this straight:

1cc 100mg Test Prop ED
    1cc 75mg Tren Acetate ED

I want to mix these in the same syringe ED. Is this ED like 7 days a week? I am going to go 10-12 weeks. Thanks in advance guys. I have reasearched my ass off but am a worried wart.

LOL I will send a $25 check for advise...

I am a man of my word and desperate for good advice

GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member
    ED is everyday 7 days a week, and be sure you know wheter your going 10 or 12 not maybe 10-12 either go a full 12 or jusa full 10 also you got your PCT right? thats always important, and yes you can put them in the same syringe, also hows your rotation go? gonna needa lota spots for ED and im not sure if 2 cc's in your delts or bis or tris will feel to nice, if you do those muscles you may wanna do seperate shots as in: 1 cc left delt 1 cc right delt next day 1 cc right bi 1 cc left bi...etc...etc

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    is this your 1st cycle mate?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GridIronDevil
    ED is everyday 7 days a week, and be sure you know wheter your going 10 or 12 not maybe 10-12 either go a full 12 or jusa full 10 also you got your PCT right? thats always important, and yes you can put them in the same syringe, also hows your rotation go? gonna needa lota spots for ED and im not sure if 2 cc's in your delts or bis or tris will feel to nice, if you do those muscles you may wanna do seperate shots as in: 1 cc left delt 1 cc right delt next day 1 cc right bi 1 cc left bi...etc...etc
    why must he specifically know how long he is going?
    and yes 2cc ED for a first timer for 10-12 weeks will get old VERY fast. even for a 2nd or 3rd timer for that matter.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    be sure to follow all the correct procedures guy,..aspirate and stay clean.goodluck!

Nelstar is offline Member
    couple guys touched on rotation of sites.. check spotinjections.com if you havent already.

You guys are simply awesome. And no this is my 2nd cycle, but the last one was 3 years ago lol.

talonlb32 is offline Junior Member
    I put it in my glutes everytime I alternate sides every day which means every other day I shoot the same spot

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would plan on only carrying on with that cycle for 6 weeks. You will feel like a friggin pincushion after only half that time. OR... if you are feeling adventurous, do the prop and fina for 5 weeks along with some cyp or enanth... take 5 weeks off the fina and prop, then start it again week 11, at a higher dose if desired and no serious sides developed initially, then, stop the enanth week 12, and at the end of week 15, stop the prop and fina for good. It gives you a nice break from those daily shots without letting you lose any gains. You get two good kicks in the ass from the fina, and good androgenic support from the prop. You end up the cycle with only short esters in your system, so you can start PCT soon after the last shot. The test E bridge can be a very moderate dose... 250 or 300mg will work, 400 or 500 better. With the lower dose, only one or two jugs of enanth (or cyp, either one) will be needed. For that small of an order, you could risk using an open posted source, if you don't have a good source already. You would be best off shooting the long estered test twice a week, but weekly would work, too.

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    hi im running the same thing right now...

1-10 fina 75mg ed
    1-12 prop 100mg ed
    4-12 var 40mg ed

thats how im laying mine out...

Holy Crap OUCH!!

LOL well I did the first shot today with 1CC each of the Prop and Tren . Holy crap !!! It took forever to get both into the 25G needle and syringe. The shot to my glute did not hurt in the least but wow is it sore and stinging. I can handle it though. I am going to pump like a mofo today!! I think I will try breaking off the ED shots after 6 weeks as suggested. Thanks for the advice. Have a great day guys. Oh yeah...did I mention I am running Saizen 5 days on and 2 off as well? And Sustanon I am running 50mg pills at the end of the cycle.

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    do ed injections till your done... im not stopping mine till the last week.
    as far as the 25g pin watch out for it getting a lil jacked up, becasue after i put it in my b12 my prop and my fina b4 injectiing the head gets a lil screwed maybe try putting a new 25g pin on b4 injecting so its a clean punch. and run it under warm water for a min it makes it a bit easyer and smoother to inject IMO...

and watchout prop kills leaves pretty good knots, Hey no pain no gain

i inject the glutes thighs and sholders...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes1927
    LOL well I did the first shot today with 1CC each of the Prop and Tren . Holy crap !!! It took forever to get both into the 25G needle and syringe. The shot to my glute did not hurt in the least but wow is it sore and stinging. I can handle it though. I am going to pump like a mofo today!! I think I will try breaking off the ED shots after 6 weeks as suggested. Thanks for the advice. Have a great day guys. Oh yeah...did I mention I am running Saizen 5 days on and 2 off as well? And Sustanon I am running 50mg pills at the end of the cycle.
    Draw out your juice with a bigger pin, say a 21ga. 18ga works great but sometimes chews up the stopper pretty bad and drops little chunks of rubber into your gear, and the needle holes in the stopper stop sealing themselves. A 21 is much kinder to your stopper, while still not being too hard to draw. Then, after drawing, change to a 23 ga pin, or a 25 if you insist, for the shot. A fresh pin is painless. After penetrating a vial stopper, it is dull and deformed and can be painful. Oh yeah... did you inject air into your vials before trying to draw out the juice? Don't fight a vaccuum... pressurize the vial and you get the gear out a lot easier. For each ml of gear you will draw, inject a ml of air, first, maybe a bit extra.

joevette is offline Banned
    700mg of prop and 525mg of Tren per week is a little much for you first cycle, bro. I know you said it's your second, but if you're asking how to do an injection then this is your first real cycle. You'd be better off with just 500-700mg of prop, but since you've already started I guess it's too late.

My first real cycle was 500mg of Test prop for 14 weeks, so ed injections for a first timer is definatly doable.

Sustanon in 50mg pills? I don't think so, sust is an injectable mix of several tests. It doesn't come in a pill and if it did it would be absolutly worthless. I'd check to see what those pills really are.

How are you running the HGH? Is it for HRT or what?
    Last edited by joevette; 04-13-2005 at 07:33 PM.

Stanozolol

I said Sustanon lol...I meant Stanzolol(Winstrol ) tabs. Holy CRAP is all I can say about my first workout after my first injection. My strength SKY ROCKETED and I am holding a huge pump even now. I was so fired up that I did 200 pushups and 200 situps tonight. My ass is not sore at all where I stuck it this a.m. Also I cannot even feel any muscle soreness or fatigue. Life is BEAUTIFUL!! And yes the HGH is doctor monitored...he is a good friend. My hormone levels were normal. I am doing 20 units per day (4 days on and 3 off) and I am using a 50 unit Insulin pin. Thanks for all this great info. Oh yeah and I am eating like MAD. At least 300 grams of protein a day.

Thread Information