Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I'm going to keep the Nolvadex at 20mg. I know it's a bit high, but I haven't seen any reasons justifying a lower dose aside from cost, and given the low cost, overkill is okay with me. I'll do 700mg per week, 100mg ed... I figure since I'm technically on week 6 of the EQ I will need to make this a 14-15 week cycle.

If those pictures are NEARLY identical EXCEPT the fact that it says enanthate on the other bottle and the color is different, is it likely that it was legit and possibly underdosed? Or maybe it was about to kick in and just hadn't yet?

What is the minimum gage pin you'd suggest using with Prop? ED will be brutal, but at least I'd like to minimize my suffering by using smallest pins possible. LOL. Yeah yeah, I know, I'm a pussy, whatever.

Thanks again Baron!

T

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    25g X 1

Yeah, thats what I thought, and even that might count as a small work out getting the plunger pushed all the way down. Can that count as my forearm workout? LOL. Anyway, thanks Z-Ro. Cool name choice by the way.

MrSkinny is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Your gear should have kicked in by now...by day 44 with no results...it may not ever kick in
    I agree, I have used EQ many times and T400 once. In both cases if the stuff is real you will know. i get very very veiny on EQ and hated T400, it shut me down hard and made me puffy as hell. (I looked Like State Puff)
    6 weeks still the question of wether it is working. I vote the s**t is bunk.

Yeah, me too (Enanthate was bunk). But, did you see those pictures? I mean, is that a typical one for someone to fake? As far as veininess, (I know I made that word up) ... I wouldn't really know, I'm always vascular. Anyway, did you look at the pictures? Does my shi1t look real?

Baron, I'm REALLY leaning towards EOD. I'm not asking you to agree to something you disagree with... but how about this; Since EOD vs ED is debatable, at least to some degree, how about I start with EOD and if problems arise I transition to ED? Did you get a chance to consider whether that enantat is legit or not based on my description? Is QV commonly counterfeited?

T

Also Baron, what would be the harm in dropping the EQ back down to 400mg and running the Prop at 525mg? That would equate to about 75mg per day... or 150 EOD

Logan13 is offline Banned

use prop

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Its cool with me dude. I hope we both get the answers. It's frustrating, I REALLY wish I started it with Prop, I wouldn't mind taking some prop now even.

I HATE WAITING FOR THIS **** TO KICK IN! Extremely anxious to get things going.
    Next time use Prop. I am impatient as well, I want that **** in and out..NOW!
    Bump your test to 750 mg and see if it makes a diff. I was on 75mg ED of prop, bumped to 100mg ED and really liked the difference.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    I feel for you bro-nobody wants to be sticking needles in their body for no real results(did that last summer). YOur source sounds legit so I don't know what to say except I wouldn't blame you if you jumped on the prop. Take a week off the en and start prop.
    I thought I saw a post from you a while back that said you were happy with the results so far?

Okay, I'm attaching some photo's of my prop. Also, it should be noted that the packaging was identical, as well as the holographic logo, the bar code etc. on the enanthate . I THINK this stuff would be an absolute PAIN in the ass for someone to counterfit, as this is quite detailed packaging. If I were going to counterfit a product, I would choose one of the less detailed brands to copy. But, that is without doubt just off the cuff, no real basis of accuracy to it. Let me know your thoughts guys...

Truman
    Truman I used to bring back load of QV Protein from TJ when I lived in LA. First time I wasn't down with the art of picking the correct gear. I got a few bad Ttokyo products and a few bad QV Bolds. I will admit that under close scrutiny I would have discovered the fakes but they were pretty **** good. Even the hologram. Nothing is fool proof. You should see some of the Organon 2ml Decas going around. Perfect! I can see where it makes a hell of a lot more sense to pick a AAS that would be much easier to fake.

paid $70 for it
    I picked up some QV Prop in TJ for guess how much.... It's funny how much sources jack up the their test products. 7$ for QV prop and 17$ for the QV Ent Makes a man want to cry..

Skinny, what time frame are we talking?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Also Baron, what would be the harm in dropping the EQ back down to 400mg and running the Prop at 525mg? That would equate to about 75mg per day... or 150 EOD
    It would make sense if the boldenone (eq) were a short ester. The eq levels will take a long time to drop to their new level with the decreased dosage. The idea here is to get you straightened out right away, hence the prop. This is all REMEDIAL action. A sensible cycle would have been to run, from the beginning, only 400mg eq, for 12 to 15 weeks, and cyp or enanth at 500 or a bit more, for two weeks more than the eq. But, you did not do that. You ran the eq too high. Possibly your test was bogus, but maybe not. Maybe your results are from running a significantly lower dose of test than eq. If the test is good, the 500mg test and 400mg eq stack would have worked well for you. You created a problem, and we are using a short ester of testosterone to fix it. We are running a dosage that allows for quick elevation of test levels even if your enanth is bogus. Well, that is moot since you are no longer shooting the enanth. Which makes the high prop dose even more important.

Actually, the BEST first cycle, practically everyone here will agree, is test-only, 250 to 500mg per week, shooting twice a week. But you sort of bypassed that stage by running a stack. Test-only for 8 or 10 weeks would have taught you a lot, given you some decent gains, and given you no problems, assuming you had some nolva on hand just in case, and a proper pct.

You can drop the eq to 400 if you like... I don't think it will hurt anything. But it wouldn't help much, either, and it would take probably three weeks to notice any difference, if then. The thing to do is get yourself full of test as quickly as possible. You have spent what... three days on this thread now? I hope you have been shooting your prop all this time.

Okay, I am gonna have to butt out of this thread now. Good luck.

Thanks Baron, I have been on the Prop now as indicated.

I'll let you know what happens in about 4 more days of the prop...

:-)

mike132 is offline Junior Member
    bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Mike, this is an OLD ass thread. What week are you in?

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    I'm in week 8 of a test e cycle and it went like this for me:
    week 3 - started getting hard ons in a stiff breeeze but no apprecable gains in size
    week 5- Strength and weight going up. Lots of good clean cals (and a few dirty ones)
    week 6 - up about 10 - 11 lbs - just starting to show - to me it doesnt look like much because I see myself everyday
    Week 8 - Able to push 1 exercise per day to new limits. 3 diff women in one day tell me " Nice arms" / If your arms get any bigger you're gonna need new shirts" etc.
    Yup - I think its working now. Up 18 lbs.

I was gonna go 12 weeks but thinking about getting another 10 ml and going to 14. Have some HCG on hand to run at the end, prior to PCT. Short story - It doesn't just "kick in" but creeps up on you......

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Damn - this is an old thread.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information