seadam is offline Junior Member

1st cycle: juice virgin

I am 30 years old and I am trying my first cycle. I have Deca , Winstrol , and Primabolan. Any suggestions on how to stack it?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Stack it in your closet for some later cycles and get some test.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    HAHA..I was going to say similar.

~Pinnacle~

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer

Brilliant! Actually I think he could stack it in my closet and let me keep it safe for him so he doesn't hurt himself.

Lifeafterdeath99 is offline New Member
    A lot of people say get a test for the first cycle...but isnt sust and test enathate very similar...so why not get sust if its availible...is this an apropriate subsitution or is it no good, and why?

Why does everyone say test for the first cycle. Listen, I'm not one of those guys who fall for the horror stories in the media about juice...I understand things are gray and not black and white. However, aren't things like H20 retention, depression, etc, common? That's scary. Are you saying that what I have (deca , win, and prim) is worthless?

Quote Originally Posted by Lifeafterdeath
    A lot of people say get a test for the first cycle...but isnt sust and test enathate very similar...so why not get sust if its availible...is this an apropriate subsitution or is it no good, and why?

Life, this is a whole nother thread, but let me have a go anyhow. Sust is not a prefered testosterone because of it's multi ester structure. The micture of long and short esters causes the need for EOD injects to achieve optimum blood serum stability, whereas E or Cyp can both be administered bi-weekly and get good steady blood levels. Sust is very much a drug supplier like to push because it has a good marketing scheme, "Test E only has one ester, this has four it must be better", when in truth in a recent poll most experienced members stated a favor of E or Cyo to Sust.
    Last edited by shortie; 10-11-2005 at 10:52 AM.

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    I would stack it like this:

Week 1-11: Deca @400mg EW
    Week 1-12: Primobolan @500mg EW
    Week 7-12: Winstrol @ 50mg ED

You could jumpstart with some cheap dbols the first 4 weeks @10-40mg ED.
    Proper PCT... I'll expect you know your shit, since you don't ask about it.
    Anyway you should add some test, to prevent deca dick.

Quote Originally Posted by seadam
    Why does everyone say test for the first cycle. Listen, I'm not one of those guys who fall for the horror stories in the media about juice...I understand things are gray and not black and white. However, aren't things like H20 retention, depression, etc, common? That's scary. Are you saying that what I have (deca, win, and prim) is worthless?
    The reason is Test is the most natural steroid available, it is found naturally in every healthy human being on the earth, other AAS are mostly not natural and therefore cannot fufill the role of test in the body. And since almost all AAS supress natural test levels and you need test in you to make you normal(state of mind personal well being and sex drive) then doesn't it make sense that your first cycle should be test only.

To Streitingen, what is proper PCT? Also, what the hell is "deca dick"?

Shortie, I hear ya, but what about all of those nasty side effects you hear about? Arent' they for real? Mood swings, acne, water retention, etc. Also, doesn't Deca cause less side effects? Thanks

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i would run test just something simple for a first cycle no need to try anything different .. and its not media trash this expeirnced people who expierenced different cycles how many jacked up news reporters do you know

Streitingen is offline Associate Member
    ... sorry, but you should read A LOT MORE before asking question...
    I prosumed you knew what you where doing, since you already have the juice. Read and learn more before you buy and take the juice!

"Decadick" is a limp dick caused of an deca only cycle... You need to add test to prevent this
    Last edited by Streitingen; 10-11-2005 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seadam
    Shortie, I hear ya, but what about all of those nasty side effects you hear about? Arent' they for real? Mood swings, acne, water retention, etc. Also, doesn't Deca cause less side effects? Thanks
    Never have I heard of someone who took a mild dose of Test E, say 400 mg/wk getting any real sides other than a constant hard on, and very few test users complain about acne. Yes you can retain water, but that is what ancillary compounds are for, and almost all AAS will cause some degree of water retention especially DECA. I can't even say that at doses ranging up to 1gram a week on test that I have noticed any undesireable sides.

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    You need to do ALOT more research before you even consider juicing. Do a search on PCT and any other topic regarding AAS on this board. Also be patient. If you get too eager to use gear, you can end up hurting yourself, or at the least, wasting your time, money, and effort.

Thread Information