Recklace is offline Associate Member

Question Winny only Cycle

To start off, I'm young, and I know most of you are probably going to flame me, but I just need some sort of advice besides "dont do it". I've done my research and been working out hard now for about a year now. I'm 6'1 190 with around 8-10% bodyfat. Since, this will be my first actual juice cycle I wanted to start off small, with low sides. I was planning on doing just a Winstrol Depot cycle 50mg ED for around 5 weeks. I haven't really seen anyone talk about a Winstrol Depot cycle, probably because its not as effective, but I was wondering how effective it really would be. Has anyone ever tried this? Im looking for more of a cut, with some size gains, but will Winny give me decent size gains as well as the cut? I was looking into Deca , but it seemed you needed to run Test with it too and I just dont want to be getting into all the this early, unless it would be significantly better than just running Winstrol. If running Winny only would be effective how long should I run it for if im doing 50mg ED? Then would clomid be legit for my PCT? If it is not effective what should I stack it with that can give me the gains but low sides. Thanks for all the help in advance and please refrain from flaming me!
    Last edited by Recklace; 04-12-2005 at 04:15 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is your 1st cycle
    500mg test e 10-12 wks
    50mg winny ed 9-14
    pct wk15

bump someone else? thanks in advance

zuke is offline Member
    personally, if you are wanting to run one aas to keep it simple, i would recommend test. if you don't mind sticking yourself a lot, you can go with prop ed or eod. otherwise, go with test e or cyp. you can take nolva during the cycle to keep the bloating to a minimum.

jmo, but if i were to only run one type of aas, it would definately be test

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Booz. winny should be run with test because it does shut down natural production. even a low dose of test will do, 400-500mg/week

swoll4589 is offline Member
    exactly how old are you. If your insistant on running your first cycle and your under 20 then run var only not winny only. You will have less sides. Maybe throw in some clen to drop bodyfat. If your under 20 I wouldnt run the test because it could keep you from getting any taller. You can do it, It wont kill you but var would be better.

I have a Winstrol bottle with a white safety cap on it, bottle is 100mg/20mL made by Biogen Labs, does this sound legit? Also, If Winny does shut down my test, is the only thing I can do is buy some test e?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Recklace
    I have a Winstrol bottle with a white safety cap on it, bottle is 100mg/20mL made by Biogen Labs, does this sound legit? Also, If Winny does shut down my test, is the only thing I can do is buy some test e?

simple bro......wait till you have your test before taking the ****.......you prolly wont listen to us though, but you'll thank us in the future

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Wont ever use winny again. Killed my joints after 4 weeks and made my hair fall out (by the way im 21)

A simple low dose of test around 300mg a week and you will easily obtain your goals.

Seems, the thing is it mix test with it, how many weeks should i run test at 300mg a week? Then when should I startup the Winny? I know this might sound stupid, but would Superdrol work well with Winny?(I have an extra bottle laying around) Thanks, for all your help!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, u r 17. forget the juice!!!

Thread Information