Anabolik is offline Associate Member

dbol/test/deca cycle queries

I am intending to run my first ever cycle. I am 20, lifting for 3 years, about 190lbs, 6', just under 10% bf. Some will say 20 is too young but I have my mind set on proceeding. I was planning to do 500mg test ent/cyp a week for 10 weeks, 400mg/wk deca for 9 weeks and 30mg dbol ed for first 4 weeks.
    However I still have some things Id like to be clear about.

Firstly, I read that it makes sense to switch to faster-acting esters like test prop in the last weeks of the cycle to maintain a constant level of test and allow for more effective clomid therapy afterwards (wouldn't deca have to be stopped two-three weeks before the end of the cycle then?). Is this important and when exactly should the switch be made?

Secondly, is liquided/arimidex worth spending the money on to run it throughout the cycle or can I simply stock up on nolvadex in case gyno shows up?

Thirdly, I heard conflicting opinion about running clomid throughout the cycle. Some say that taking 25mg of clomid every day will prevent natural test production from shutting down. Others say that taking clomid during the cycle actually reduces the effectivness of test. Whats the best plan to follow?

Finally, stocking up on all the gear is proving a bit costly. How much less effective would my cycle be if I dropped deca considering this is my first cycle?

All response is appreciated

Dizzy is offline Banned
    firstly - just make sure you start clomid three weeks after your last shot of deca . don't worry about switching to faster acting test. just try and keep it simple for your first cycle.

secondly - if you want to keep the bloat from water retention to a minimum then run arimidex all the way through. if you do this then you won't need nolvadex (good to have post cycle though just incase of estrogen rebound). but if water retention isn't a worry then just get nolvadex in case gyno symptoms arrive.

thirdly - running clomid throught the cycle will not prevent HPTA from being shut down. it will only serve as an ant-estrogen. but look into running femara (letrozole ) throught your cylcle. it keeps water retention down like arimidex, acts as a potent anti-estrogen and is highly likely to help with post cycle crash.

finally - deca or eq would really make the cycle better in my opinion.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Dizzy
    firstly - just make sure you start clomid three weeks after your last shot of deca . don't worry about switching to faster acting test. just try and keep it simple for your first cycle.

secondly - if you want to keep the bloat from water retention to a minimum then run arimidex all the way through. if you do this then you won't need nolvadex (good to have post cycle though just incase of estrogen rebound). but if water retention isn't a worry then just get nolvadex in case gyno symptoms arrive.

thirdly - running clomid throught the cycle will not prevent HPTA from being shut down. it will only serve as an ant-estrogen. but look into running femara (letrozole ) throught your cylcle. it keeps water retention down like arimidex, acts as a potent anti-estrogen and is highly likely to help with post cycle crash.

finally - deca or eq would really make the cycle better in my opinion.

i totally agree with everything dizzy said,now go get em tiger!!

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    Anabolik,

I think that cycle looks real good. I just started my second ever cycle, which is almost identical:
    week 1-10: 400 mg cyp/week
    week 1-9: 300 mg deca /week
    week 1-4: 25mg ref b (dbol )/day

Anyway, I agree with everything previously said about the anti-e's and clomid. However, being that this is your first cycle, I do think you could either drop down your dosages a bit (of either the cyp or deca) or eliminate the deca. It is not to say that the cycle you currently have planned would not be better, but since this is your first cycle you will prob see great results regardless-- therefore, it might even be wise to be a bit conservative on this one. In any event, best of luck and keep us posted on what you decide and on your results.

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Could someone advise me on effective milk thistle and saw palmetto dosages?

Also what would be a good topical androgen receptor blocker (to prevent hairloss) that could be acquired relatively easily (I am in the UK btw)? I saw positive feedback about Spirolactone, but I cant seem to find it even in online pharmacies let alone the sources themselves.

Femara looks pretty rare also.

Cheers

Thread Information