Thread: EQ question

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member

EQ question

Hey guys,
    If EQ takes 7 or 8 weeks to kick in, how long do I need to run it for to get my money/time worth?
    I was going to use test e weeks 1-14, and EQ weeks 1-12 along with Anavar weeks 4-9.
    Also how long does Deca take to kick in? My goal is a quality mass cycle, so I just want to weigh out the pros and cons of deca and eq. Thanks.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9101
    Hey guys,
    If EQ takes 7 or 8 weeks to kick in, how long do I need to run it for to get my money/time worth?
    I was going to use test e weeks 1-14, and EQ weeks 1-12 along with Anavar weeks 4-9.
    Also how long does Deca take to kick in? My goal is a quality mass cycle, so I just want to weigh out the pros and cons of deca and eq. Thanks.

If you want mass I would definatly go with deca ..Im on EQ and cant see what the rage is about...guess youd have to be on second or 3rd cycle..or further..Or I guess it depends on the person

I am definatley looking for more strength/size gains, but with the correct juice, diet and exercise I hope to make it quality mass. I have done one cycle:
    weeks 1-12 Test e 500mg
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg with proper PCT.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey guys,
    You could run EQ to week 13 if ending the Enan on week 14. With EQ I would not run less then 500mg per week......

Pros of EQ are quality muscle gains, vascularity (if diet is clean), it will help a little with bloating from the Enan. Cons for me at least is that EQ will dry out my joints a little but the Enan should help with that a little.

Pros of Deca are gains are more quanity then quality, it will keep your joints well lubed if you have problems with that.

I like EQ over Deca because Deca made me bloat a lot......

bump

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Not sure why you bumped but TheMudMan is right about doses and duration (and everything else). I personally love EQ at 15 weeks with test e out to week 16.

Logan13 is offline Banned

eq

Hey guys,
    It will not take 7-8 weeks for EQ to kick in, takes 3-5 weeks.

Thread Information