kis55 is offline Associate Member

Holy Shyte!!Injection pain

Ok folks here is the deal.

My first ever injection was 1cc of Test Enth. at 300mgs/ml. I did this on thursday into the right Glute Medius. It's now Sunday and the area is still so **** sore! There is no redness, no "hot" feel in the area, and I don't have any fever, so I"m pretty confident it isn't an infection. I'm really having trouble walking on it b/c it's so sore.

On Sat. I did a second injection of 1cc of the same Test Enth., but I cut this with 1cc of sterile oil. So this was a 2cc shot in terms of volume. I shot this into the left Glute Medius. This shot seemed to feel a little better initially, but today (one day later) it is already starting to get sore, maybe not quite as bad as the first, but still **** painfull.

I've got a heating pad that I'm rotating between both spots, and I did warm the loaded syringe up under the tap before shooting.

Do you all think this is just sort of a natural reaction to the high concentration test (300mg/ml)? Does this get better over time, meaning, the more injections under your belt, the less they hurt?

I should add, I'm also supremely confident that I did not hit any nerve.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    how fast are you injecting?
    if you inject to fast you will feel it later

Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    how fast are you injecting?
    if you inject to fast you will feel it later
    Good question bro, I should have put that in the first post. I took it nice and sloooow. I'm guessing around 60 seconds for the 1cc shot. For the second shot, prob. 2 minutes, I made sure to go slow.

try injecting it into your quad next time
    i do most of my injects there

what size needle are you using

Again, good call, I should have stated in the first post *lol*. I use 23guage 1.5 inch needles both times.

I have done a shot in the quad before, but not juice, another substance. You think the quad muscle will accept the high concentration better than the glute?

Thanx for your help oh great one.

i went from 23g to 25g pins, makes a hell of a difference
    and in the thigh you can use 1" pins
    i have used 1.5" 23g pins in my thighs before
    but the 25g like i sayd much better

i went from 23g to 25g pins, makes a hell of a difference
    and in the thigh you can use 1" pins
    i have used 1.5" 23g pins in my thighs before
    but the 25g like i sayd much better
    Cool, thank you much for the tip!

What total volume limit would you have for the quad, 2cc's per shot?

i have done two with no problem and would probably chance 3cc but i have big legs

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I shoot 3cc in my qaud with no probs

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I shoot 3cc in my qaud with no probs
    thanks for the info!

So do you guys think that it is the concentration of the Test Enth. at 300mg/ml that is causing the pain? I guess it takes a lot of BA to suspend that much?

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    thanks for the info!

So do you guys think that it is the concentration of the Test Enth. at 300mg/ml that is causing the pain? I guess it takes a lot of BA to suspend that much?

I would say so.....i was having the same problem . I always shoot quads and tried glute to maybe soften the pain......it still hurt , and it hurt to sit .

Someone showed me exactly where to shoot....and since then i have absolutly no pain what so ever . Ill try and explain....maybe it will help you too .

Go real high on the quad...outter side , not inner . Make a muscle...at the very tip of the muscle , will be near your hip almost , look for the beefiest spot . Now relax it , after you sterlize the area , squeeze the skin just a tiny bit , and stick it . Stop squeezing aspirate and inject .

I dont know why.....but all my shots hurt for days till ive done it here...now there absolutly no pain at all . hope it helps .

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    I would say so.....i was having the same problem . I always shoot quads and tried glute to maybe soften the pain......it still hurt , and it hurt to sit .

Someone showed me exactly where to shoot....and since then i have absolutly no pain what so ever . Ill try and explain....maybe it will help you too .

Go real high on the quad...outter side , not inner . Make a muscle...at the very tip of the muscle , will be near your hip almost , look for the beefiest spot . Now relax it , after you sterlize the area , squeeze the skin just a tiny bit , and stick it . Stop squeezing aspirate and inject .

I dont know why.....but all my shots hurt for days till ive done it here...now there absolutly no pain at all . hope it helps .

Thanks bro, your description was good! I do think I'm going to ditch the Test E at 300mg, and switch to Cyp, it's a slightly lower concentration.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    what brand is the test

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    what brand is the test
    Hey gsxxr. The brand is underground. I won't say the name b/c of the rules, but do you ever watch Ultimate Fighting?

Now I'm worried

Ok, the pain is much worse today, and I am having serious trouble walking. It feels almost like there is a big bubble in my glute that is so painfull.

It's now been 4 days, and I'm beginning to wonder if I actually have an infection. The second shot I did, that was cut with sterile oil, is doing good, and doesn't appear to be a problem. Can a high BA content be that destructive/painfull, or is it time for me to consider that I got an infection from my very first shot?
    Last edited by kis55; 04-04-2005 at 03:36 PM.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i had the same problem the first few weeks of my cycle, the pain was unbearable (prop), couldnt walk or anything. but now i dont feel any soreness afterward at all. so my advice is man up for a while and itll get easier.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    i had the same problem the first few weeks of my cycle, the pain was unbearable (prop), couldnt walk or anything. but now i dont feel any soreness afterward at all. so my advice is man up for a while and itll get easier.
    Thank you for the input dude! I'm going back and forth on whether to go crying to my doctor for an antibiotic *lol*. I may try sticking an empty syringe/needle in there and see if I can draw anything out.

I stuck a heating pad on it last night for like an hour, and today, the area seems slightly red, and slightly warm to the touch. I guess it could be from the heating pad??

Thank you for the input dude! I'm going back and forth on whether to go crying to my doctor for an antibiotic *lol*. I may try sticking an empty syringe/needle in there and see if I can draw anything out.

I stuck a heating pad on it last night for like an hour, and today, the area seems slightly red, and slightly warm to the touch. I guess it could be from the heating pad??
    Does anyone ever use ice/cold therapy instead of a heating pad?

How many days from injection should one wait before deciding if in fact you've developed an abcess or infection?

How many days from injection should one wait before deciding if in fact you've developed an abcess or infection?
    bump

BRUISER is offline Junior Member
    How did your injection end up? I am on Underground Lab stuff right now and I am having the same problem. I am taking Deca 300mg per ml and Test E 400mg per ml.

Quote Originally Posted by BRUISER
    How did your injection end up? I am on Underground Lab stuff right now and I am having the same problem. I am taking Deca 300mg per ml and Test E 400mg per ml.
    Glad you asked, as I was thinking of bumping this thread in order to give an update.

Well, the area got worse, the pain was unbearable, and it started to get red, and felt warm to the touch. I ordered some antibiotics, but by the time they arrived, the area started to feel better. The redness started to reduce, and slowly, day by day, the pain began to subside. At this point, it is more or less gone, but there is still some minor pain in the area. I never took the antibiotics, and never really developed any fever. I don't know if I had an infection or not, but I sure had a majority of the symptoms.

To be honest, the area really peaked in terms of getting worse after I used the heating pad on it. I'm not sure if it's coincidence or not, but it seems like the the redness and severe pain only came after the heating pad.

Hope that helps.

Did you do any more injections of the same gear? Did the gear have the initials G***** T******** P*******? I'm trying to see if we got the same stuff.

Thanks

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    I may be able to shed some light on this. Recently, some enan pwdr from chna is painful as all hell. They were prob scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

how often do you hit your quad?? I need to use an area that can accept 3-3.5cc 4 times a week. so i was thinking each quad 2 times per week. also, do you hit totally different areas of your quad, or just the upper outer.

Quote Originally Posted by BRUISER
    Did you do any more injections of the same gear? Did the gear have the initials G***** T******** P*******? I'm trying to see if we got the same stuff.

Thanks
    I did one more with the same stuff a couple days later, but cut it with 1cc of sterile oil. It was still rediculously painfull, so after that, I just switched to a different brand, with a diff. ester, Cyp.

I don't know what those initials are, but it wasn't the stuff I was using.

Quote Originally Posted by ire
    I may be able to shed some light on this. Recently, some enan pwdr from chna is painful as all hell. They were prob scraping the bottom of the barrel.
    Interesting, thanks for the info.

zuke is offline Member
    anyone have any experience with bd's prop? that's what i am going to be using for my next cycle and was just wondering. sorry about hijacking

I think I did get the bottom of the barrel because I have used this same brand/same syuff back in Oct with only half of the pain.

Thread Information