insanepump621 is offline Member

Frontloading prop?

Why is it that ppl like to frontload prop? IS it like a dbol or drol where you gain fast? IMO i always thought it wasnt bcuz when ur injecting i assumed it take longer to break down into ur system. I am planning on doin a test e and deca cycle and Ill prolly get sick of waiting for the long esters to kick in will the prop help if i kickstarted it with it... BTW test e 300mg on tues and thurs and deca 200mg on tues and thurs and i have my proper pct in check

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    its not called frontloading, its called kickstarting or jumpstarting. I like to use prop to kickstart a cycle over drol or dbol . prop takes 5-7 days to kickin just like dbol so just beacuse its injectable doesnt mean it takes longer

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Prop is fast acting like dBols, gives you some juice while you are waiting for the long acting esters to kick in

Nelstar is offline Member
    you run prop so theres hardly any downtime while youre waiting for your longesters to spool up. theres different reasons people use it, thats just one. youll get more gains typically cause you pick up a couple weeks at the beginning where as youd still be waiting for the enanthate to become rampant in your blood. theres some nice cycle outlines on here.. just run a search

insanepump621 is offline Member
    I was j/c if I should run the prop at the same dosage im going to run the test e or lower or higher? thank

Nelstar is offline Member
    hit your prop 100mg eod for two weeks or so

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I like prop as it is. But then again I'm not really a fan of long esters. I like my AAS fast.

Thread Information