bezy9530 is offline New Member

Question Advice for a newbie, please.

Ok, I'm 6'2 and weigh 175 pounds. I like going to the gym and spend a lot of time on the tredmill because I enjoy jogging. I also have a workout plan, i.e. back, arms, legs, chest. I have been going to the gym for 3 months now and want an extra push. The only supplement I take is a protein shake. I talked to a friend about winny and he said it would get me ripped, since I am almost there already. I thought about taking Cell Tech, but I haven't heard good things about that. I know that I should take winny with test. But I don't know what type of schedule I need or how much I should buy. Anything anybody can tell me would help

busster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bezy9530
    Ok, I'm 6'2 and weigh 175 pounds. I like going to the gym and spend a lot of time on the tredmill because I enjoy jogging. I also have a workout plan, i.e. back, arms, legs, chest. I have been going to the gym for 3 months now and want an extra push. The only supplement I take is a protein shake. I talked to a friend about winny and he said it would get me ripped, since I am almost there already. I thought about taking Cell Tech, but I haven't heard good things about that. I know that I should take winny with test. But I don't know what type of schedule I need or how much I should buy. Anything anybody can tell me would help

start reading dude.. read alot , then research even more

good luck jim

insanepump621 is offline Member
    how old are you?... Screw then winny imo if it is first time test is base for everything ...but imo do research and lots of it

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Stay away from any gear for now. I'm sure you could easily hit 200lbs naturally at your height...

Are you wanting to simply shred bodyfat? Or are you wanting to add some quality mass?

Additionally, Winny alone has been done before, but, the toll it takes on your joints is far less than desirable...

If you knew you should take it with test, then why ask about it?

Celltech is over-priced. You would fare much better with a good creatine.... working on your diet, training, rest, etc....

Read this for a good bulking diet:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=113010

Read this for a good cutting diet:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=75729

Read this for some good strength articles as well:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=156945

I'm not exactly sure on what you're trying to accomplish, so the above should get you started....

response

I am looking to shred up and get a six pack. I don't know if creatine alone will do it. And i don't just wanna gain water weight. that's why i was looking to winny, i also heard that test alone can bulk me up too much, which isn't what i'm looking to do.

NewGuy88 is offline Junior Member
    You don't need to juice to shred up and get a six pack....diet is most important

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Newguy and BlownSC, you do not need juice to get bigger or cut-up. I am 6'2" and when I was 175 gear was the last thing on the list...train hard, eat clean, you can gain mass easily up to 200lbs. I am hovering at 230 now and at 29 years old, now I am considering gear...but I have researched for almost 6 months.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    if u want to get cut up do more cardio. u dont need steroids u just started working out

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I am looking to shred up and get a six pack. I don't know if creatine alone will do it. And i don't just wanna gain water weight. that's why i was looking to winny, i also heard that test alone can bulk me up too much, which isn't what i'm looking to do.

A 6-pack is made in the kitchen, not in the gym and sure as hell not with steroids

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Ditto what everyone else has said. Train, Eat clean and cardio. You don't need gear.

godofwar99 is offline Junior Member
    ok speaking naturally for my entire life

creatine will hold water so no go on cutting

celltech is ****

eat clean, do cardio (light VERY LIGHT) and lift heavy to keep your cuts but gain size.

eat like a monster and get some time to grow. if you are just starting out working out this is the BIGGEST time for gains. your body will explode. gear will ruin your gains later. get a good workout and hit the gym hard, once you hit 200+ naturally and have a good year in (after your natural workouts explode you) then check into gear. Also read a lot. I am about to run my first cycle but have been training consistently for 23 years. I have read a lot and there is ALWAYS more to learn, the bros on this forum have been great to me already and want to thank all of them for their support.

thanks

Thanks for all your help, guys. What would be a good diet for me? I heard no carbs after 2 and you'll get a six pack quickly. I have also been trying to eat whole grains and lean meats. I also want to add that I'm 20 years old.

ok one word

CLENBUTEROL

Hmmmmm, looks interesting has anybody ever tried this stuff??

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godofwar99
    ok one word

CLENBUTEROL
    2 words YOU'RE WRONG

all he needs is a good diet and cardio and he will have the 6 pack

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    use the clen after a couple of months dieting and cardio. don't use it as a crutch use it as a supplement and you'll get better results

Thanks for all your help, guys. What would be a good diet for me? I heard no carbs after 2 and you'll get a six pack quickly. I have also been trying to eat whole grains and lean meats. I also want to add that I'm 20 years old.
    As posted above by me:

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=75729

A good primer to get you started on your way.

That and cardio will do wonders.

LOL well ya, lol diet and cardio but clen is a wonder drug for me, dont know why but its incredible, maybe because of the quality? not sure (bulgarian)

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    No carbs after 2? Forget those arbitrary little factoids. Keep your protein high. At least a gram per pound of bodyweight, daily. Get a food scale and a book with nutritional information on various foods, or do a web search for the USDA database of nutritional profiles of various foods. If you can't or won't count calories and grams of protein, then you are just groping in the dark, and you might, or might not, find your way. If you are counting, you will KNOW and you will SEE the way.

Okay, so high protein... and training naturally, so no low-fat stuff. You need lots of healthy fat to support testosterone production. Fresh tuna, salmon, mackerel, etc. Also eggs... lots of CLA in them. Nuts. Avacados. Supplement with fish oil or flaxseed oil. So you need a certain amount of protein and a certain amount of fats. Now the third macronutrient, carbohydrates, is the redheaded stepchild of nutrition. It essentially serves no purpose that cannot be performed by protein or fat. So this is what you use to increase or decrease your total calories at will. Stay away from sugary carbs, highly refined or processed stuff, things like that. Generally, these foods cause a spike in insulin levels. This is GOOD, immediately after training, as you take your post-workout protein shake or other high protein meal. Any other time, it can contribute to holding bodyfat or increasing it.

Best carb sources are usually not what you probably think of as carby foods... veggies like cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, etc. Plus you get some nice fiber from your veggies. Take it easy on the pasta, bread (especially white bread) rice, taters, etc and only consume what you need to keep your calories up where they belong.

Monitor your bodyweight closely. You should aim for about a pound and a half of weight loss per week. This will help you to lose fat while at the same time losing only a minimum amount of muscle. This is a very small amount of weight, since your bodyweight can fluctuate by several pounds up or down per day from just fluid retention or food in the gut. So weigh yourself every morning, naked, right after your morning pee. GRAPH the results. To find your virtual weight, hold a straight edge against the graph passing as near as many points as possible from your last 7 weighings. This gives you a nice running average and a good look at your up/down trend. Base your diet on that. If you lose bodyweight too quickly, increase calories slightly, and vice versa.

colossus1 is offline Member

Steroids have a few main uses...........

1. To get big/add mass.

2. Help athletes as far as strength/endurance.

3. HRT

4. A few medical uses.

You my friend want none of the above. Steroids dont make you "cut" thats what a sound diet and cardio is for. You are looking for an easy way out, or the popular "magic pill"

Where can I find the dextrose to add to my PWO routine? Is it a powder or a liquid?

Where can I find the dextrose to add to my PWO routine? Is it a powder or a liquid?
    A powder..........

Bulk foods places, breweries, or from www.kentnutrition.com

Thread Information