Thread: chest pain

Logan13 is offline Banned

chest pain

Serious question guys. My lifting partner mentioned tonight that he has had slight chest pains the last 3 days(couple times each day). I don't know if he is just paranoid, he has juiced 1 time before with same gear that we are on now (EQ & prop). No other symptoms. Could it be anything besides the obvious possibility? He left gym early, made appt. with doc for tomorrow.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Many things it could be...what's the "obvious" possibility? Good idea for him to play it safe though.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, hopefull he will get good news from the doc.

Shay-d is offline Junior Member
    May sound funny, but it very well could be gas.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i been nervous myself. i am 3 weeks into cycle and i been getting random strange heart beats. lastnight i was sitting in hte movie and i felt a sligh pain in my chest on the left side like it was my heart beating weird.
    i should prolly have it checked but i dont know any doctors that are cool about talking about gear.

soon to be big is offline New Member
    its just anxiety .

Mach1 is offline Junior Member
    Let me look into my magic ball. Gastric acid reflux or angina.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I had this problem.. felt chest pains for like 3 weeks and was stressed big time over it. Each time i felt the pain it just added to my already heavy anxiety. I finally went to doc. They gave me the workup, ekg, blood work, x-rays, etc. Doc told me i was fine. This was like a ton of bricks lifted. Now that the weight/anxiety has been lifted the chest pains are gone. So anxiety could be all it is. But it's better to be safe then sorry.

Logan13 is offline Banned

thanks

Thanks for the input guys

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I also have had chest pains but I believe it was heartburn or maybe gas. I went to the doctor and had an EKG and was checked out. Everything was fine no problems, I kind of worry about that sometimes because of a high colesterol number I have periodically.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    i been nervous myself. i am 3 weeks into cycle and i been getting random strange heart beats. lastnight i was sitting in hte movie and i felt a sligh pain in my chest on the left side like it was my heart beating weird.
    i should prolly have it checked but i dont know any doctors that are cool about talking about gear.
    My first cycle, the exact thing happened to me..Freaked me out. I went to the Dr. to get checked. Hasn't come back. But, strange heart beats or a feeling of your heart missing a beat, is nothing to mess around with. I suggest not only but the other guy as well get checked out. I'd rather be safe than sorry...

BLT

Thread Information