bigjsheets is offline Associate Member

Getting Stronger During Pct

Is it normal to be getting stonger during pct? My cycle was 12 weeks of test e 600 mg/wk and deca 400 mg/wk. Weeks 8-14 I added 125mg prop eod. 3 days after the last prop dose I started clomid and nolva. I'm done today but I'm still getting stonger day by day. When do strength losses normally happen?

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    i usually get a little bit stronger but not that much. about strength loses, i keep all my strength but it could be different with others. also it depends on if you are still training as if you were still on even when off.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    Is it normal to be getting stonger during pct? My cycle was 12 weeks of test e 600 mg/wk and deca 400 mg/wk. Weeks 8-14 I added 125mg prop eod. 3 days after the last prop dose I started clomid and nolva. I'm done today but I'm still getting stonger day by day. When do strength losses normally happen?
    Good to hear..the deca is active a while, see how it goes in a few more weeks I would say.

yeah, I was really surprised when I ended my last bulking cycle, I was just as strong and even made a few small gains until about 4 or 5 weeks off, then everything dropped like a ****ing rock

Thread Information