jrock38 is offline Associate Member

More ?'s on 3rd cycle

I plan on doing 4000mg EQ 4000mg Deca 7500mg of Sus 3000mg of Tren . The only prob is I only have 2500mg Sus and cant find anymore right now. I can get 20ml of Test 400 but would it stack in with everything else ok? If so how would I lay this run out over 12 weeks? start which one first and end on which one? Some advice please

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock38
    I plan on doing 4000mg EQ 4000mg Deca 7500mg of Sus 3000mg of Tren. The only prob is I only have 2500mg Sus and cant find anymore right now. I can get 20ml of Test 400 but would it stack in with everything else ok? If so how would I lay this run out over 12 weeks? start which one first and end on which one? Some advice please
    i hope thats how much you have all together and not running those #'s in wk injections...edit: it looks like you have no idea what you are doing bro. if this is your first cycle do some research first so you dont get flamed.
    Last edited by GOATNUTS; 04-13-2005 at 07:07 AM.

Yes that is totals..LOL I might be new to this but not CRAZY......

why dont you just do a simple 1-12 wk test only cycle so you can get the feel for it? you dont want to jump right into all of that **** right away. save some for your next cycle bro

Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    i hope thats how much you have all together and not running those #'s in wk injections...edit: it looks like you have no idea what you are doing bro. if this is your first cycle do some research first so you dont get flamed.

Not being rude but did you read my post? It is my 3rd cycle and I am looking for advice on laying it out over 12 weeks....I am a novice but am doing alot of checking before getting in to deep

Quote Originally Posted by jrock38
    Not being rude but did you read my post? It is my 3rd cycle and I am looking for advice on laying it out over 12 weeks....I am a novice but am doing alot of checking before getting in to deep
    first i would drop the deca . your prolactin levels would be pretty high running deca and tren together. yes you can use t 400 in your cycle. i would do it like this with what you have:

wk 1-10 t 400 800mg wk
    wk 10-13 sus 800mg wk
    wk 1-10 eq 400mg wk
    wk 1-8 tren 50mg ed

Nelstar is offline Member
    i'd drop the eq too... tren and eq dont play well together
    just hit
    your test and tren together.. youll like it

So if I drop the EQ and Deca would that be a good cycle to run later after the Tren and Test run?? or do you always want to add some sort of Test?

hey bro if you get some more test there is 2 more cycles right there. test/deca and test/eq...both are good cycles imo

allright thanks for all the help sounds like I have a good plan for the next year.......

Thread Information