Thread: deca/dbol cycle

faustunta is offline Junior Member

deca/dbol cycle

Hello,

This will be my first cycle....ive taken prohormones and supplements and decided to move forward.... im 25 5"10 and 193 pds @ 8.5% body fat.

The begginers cycle that i have is 6 weeks of deca and d-bol.... it says 200ml 400ml 400ml 400ml 400ml 200ml of deca from wek 1 to 6 and 20mg to 30 and back down of dbol follwed by clomid...im thinkin about starting @ 15 mg up to 25 of dbol then back down becuase i assume even though i wont gain much it well be better for not retaining water

ive been reading about this dbol start first so should i start dbol a week before the deca? im hoping to gain about 5-10 pds of good muscle that is quailty mass that can be maintained.... from what i here this cycle they said is good for 15-30 pds but i know i will gain some water

has anyone ever tried this cycle and gotten very good results?? i want to keep what i put in
    any input is welcome thank you

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    Hello,

This will be my first cycle....ive taken prohormones and supplements and decided to move forward.... im 25 5"10 and 193 pds @ 8.5% body fat.

The begginers cycle that i have is 6 weeks of deca and d-bol.... it says 200ml 400ml 400ml 400ml 400ml 200ml of deca from wek 1 to 6 and 20mg to 30 and back down of dbol follwed by clomid...im thinkin about starting @ 15 mg up to 25 of dbol then back down becuase i assume even though i wont gain much it well be better for not retaining water

ive been reading about this dbol start first so should i start dbol a week before the deca? im hoping to gain about 5-10 pds of good muscle that is quailty mass that can be maintained.... from what i here this cycle they said is good for 15-30 pds but i know i will gain some water

has anyone ever tried this cycle and gotten very good results?? i want to keep what i put in
    any input is welcome thank you
    15-30lbs on 6 weeks of deca/dbol....NO WAY.....deca/dbol isnt what you want........1 shot of deca is enough to completely shut your natural test down....cycle with some test only bro for at least 10 weeks.....or test/deca or test/dbol......you'll thank me later...else, say goodbye to your dick....do a search on deca/dbol cycles....you'll know what i'm talking about

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    awful cycle with very awful sides with awful dosages (pyramiding). You need test especially with deca and dbol !
    Someone else take this thread for me, Im out

deca dick !

Hmmm thats the most commen ( starter cycle that ive found) thanks for the input ..... so i will make good gains on this cycle but need some test to balance out huh???....what test ?? cyponate suponate will sust work? and how would i add the test into this cycle?

thank you

test enanthate or cypionate

heres 238 threads to sort through about test/deca

http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=1648786

read up!

NewGuy88 is offline Junior Member
    I believe a recommended first cycle should be Test Enanthate around 500mg/week.....for 10 weeks......then do the proper pct.....from what I've read all over this forum, you don't need much to get big gains on your first cycle.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    bro take these guys advice. i have seen many of my friends do deca /dbol cycles and gains were good and then about a month later they were ashamed to even come into the gym b/c they lost everything.

ok well at least understand now....i was thinkin how the dbol was gonna balance the deca and now i now it doesnt...prob is...i waited almost 45 days to get this deca and dbol and now i have to find some way to get the test ......

dbol will only lower test levels more

znak is offline Senior Member
    Go to the home page www.steroid.com, look at the novice cyles, Pick one. Buy the gear, do it. You should read here more to understand the logic behind the cycles and why you do PCT, etc, but that page has cycles ready for you.

If you already have deca and dbol , just buy test (cyp or ethanate) and you have cycle #2, which is a great beginner's cycle. It gave me about 10 pound of clean, lean white meat.

A cycle without test is like....

i understand the need for proper pct... I also understand the need to slowly decrease so your body trys to regain a proper balance... However the problem is i recieved this cycle and now need the test to go with it...... i had no idea how hard it was to get anabolics until now lol...maybe its just me but it took me almost 2 monthes to get my gear...i dont know how some of you get it so easy

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well then wait a bit more, u don t want to start deca without test.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    test is the base for everything... without that you dont have much imo... and if you dont want the dreaded deca dick I would advise you too dont start till you get some test sell the deca and dbol and use that to get a test only cycle for your first time

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    ... I also understand the need to slowly decrease so your body trys to regain a proper balance...
    What do you mean by this? Are you still talking about pyramiding? Pyramiding is not a good idea b/c your body will not begin to normalize until most of the gear is out of your system. Pyramiding is an old technique which isn't recommended anymore.

For your first cycle you should try to keep it simple. A test only cycle would be a good idea. Test ent or cyp will work. A dosage b/w 250-500mg week is a good start. Save the deca and dbol for your next cycle.

Thanks for the info...im trying to get my hands on some test.......... live next to oasis which is on this site advertised...... they require a blood test first which is fine.......but will they really prescribe me test??? cuase i doubt that my natural test is low as of now

Thanks for the info...im trying to get my hands on some test.......... live next to oasis which is on this site advertised...... they require a blood test first which is fine.......but will they really prescribe me test??? cuase i doubt that my natural test is low as of now
    Take 20mg of the dbol spread evenly throughout the day for 7 days. On the 8th day, get your bloodwork done. That should suppress your test enough to merit a script. I wouldn't worry about clomid afterwards, your natural test production should come right back seeing you were only on for 7 days. Its a bit of a radical idea, but it should work.

Thread Information