Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This thread is official out of controll. I kind of like it though.

Logan13 is offline Banned

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You think justs because someone uses 75's that they are idiots and you have to put them in their place??? You had to start somewhere right?
    word, let them compete with themselves, save your tally for the actual competition.

true

Quote Originally Posted by tdawg
    its a shame your first post was supporting a idiotic statement, strange
    can anyone say "clan member"? lol
    it is a true statement though tdawg

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    hey meso. i think i should have been a little more clear. the guys i was referring to are the ones that think they are the toughest and baddest and only work chest and bi's and usually only see them an hour before they go to the bar on a friday night. i have nothing bad to say about anyones weights until the bad attitude is there. do one set. spend 10 minutes in the mirror checking to see if there hair is ok. i took 2 years off of training because of injury. when i started back i was using 20's for bench. i'm the first guy to drop the weights just to make sure the form is right. benching with 2" of movement with too heavy a weight just doesn't seem right to me. hope that clears it up

yes

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleQuest
    hey meso. i think i should have been a little more clear. the guys i was referring to are the ones that think they are the toughest and baddest and only work chest and bi's and usually only see them an hour before they go to the bar on a friday night. i have nothing bad to say about anyones weights until the bad attitude is there. do one set. spend 10 minutes in the mirror checking to see if there hair is ok. i took 2 years off of training because of injury. when i started back i was using 20's for bench. i'm the first guy to drop the weights just to make sure the form is right. benching with 2" of movement with too heavy a weight just doesn't seem right to me. hope that clears it up
    well, if that's the case.....I agree with ya MuscleQuest. Like a bunch of weight lifting frat boys!

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    Ther is nothing Idiotic about this thread. He is just sharing what he has observed in genetics of Africans. The Way U guys just unleash on someone????????
    BTW If U study the Human bidy africans do gain muscle and strengh fast than others BUT they are more proned to heart desease

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I understand. I hate those guys who only bench and curl and want to know you max bench. I thought you were just making fun of someone who could not lift as much as you. Thanks for straitening me out and making things crystal clear

Unoid is offline Member
    Thanks for the first post congrats or whatever.

How was my agreement idiotic?

First of all how can you contest the following facts:
    -Slaves from africa were chosen based on genetics (strength height etc.) due to their ability to work better.
    -Its also known that slave owners bred slaves selectivly also.

Its obvious that most Black americans today aren't super genetic beasts, although there seem to be an abundant amount of black Pro Atheletes.
    The facts above about selective breeding and chosing of the Africans who made up the Population of North America explain this well.

Able to tell me how this is illogical and idiotic?

fact

there are very few mesomorphic Africans (those who live in Africa)

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    Thanks for the first post congrats or whatever.

How was my agreement idiotic?

First of all how can you contest the following facts:
    -Slaves from africa were chosen based on genetics (strength height etc.) due to their ability to work better.
    -Its also known that slave owners bred slaves selectivly also.

Its obvious that most Black americans today aren't super genetic beasts, although there seem to be an abundant amount of black Pro Atheletes.
    The facts above about selective breeding and chosing of the Africans who made up the Population of North America explain this well.

Able to tell me how this is illogical and idiotic?

i think its idotic for the majority of people on this board, who are white, to use slvaery as some kinda of advantage blacks have over white for size and strength....everyone has the potential to grow...dont base your envy on skin color

Unoid is offline Member
    tdawg, I'm not trying to find an excuse to make myself feel better about my "white" self. I'm not envious either which u acuse me of.

I'm still confident my factual assumptions as the reasons why theres more atheletes from their gene pool still holds merit.

you just need to relax and think like a scientist.

Anyways its best we stop this discussion, it doens't seem to be helping benefit anyone by informing them. Cheers!

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJ
    I use to be that way. You just got to work up to it. Make friends first and youll eventually get to talkin about the hobbies in no time.

i hate when people i dont know ask me... "what kinda sups do you take?" when i say whey, they say "you know what i mean!" like im supposed to feel obligated to incriminate myself right then and there.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    the big dude in your gym is probably doing the same type of shiit you already know about. getting jacked isnt totally about the drugs. the difference between you and him isnt the "perfect" cycle.

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    Im that guy in my gym... not 290 and ripped but i am 215, 5'8, and stronger than anyone in my gym. When i am on cycle i get bigger every day and everyone knows it... i dont care anymore if people think i am on juice... I am on juice so why wouldnt they think that

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    i know im not alone here with this one..
    there is a dude that works out in my gym that is a beast.. getting bigger every single week. its an obvious that hes juicing and doing it the right way.
    anyone on here or in the gyms that knows about juice can point those people out very simply, as i could be to. i lift stronger then the kid but still he has the overall size and muscle. i dont know the kid at all. i wish i were able to start convo because i am impressed and would like to know what it is hes doing without offending him. id be willing to share with him my knowledge.
    heck if that is you on this board that works out at planet fitness in orange shoot me a pm bro..
    anyone else ever feel like that? just finding out what others use to get great bodies, besides the awesome genetics.
    i see we've met

Power Viking is offline Banned
    its a shame your first post was supporting a idiotic statement, strange
    Instead of just calling someone an idiot, how `bout coming up with some facts to support that claim?

P.S: I attend law school in Norway and have over three years of university studies behind me. That doesn`t necessarily make me a rocket scientist, but I`m sure as hell no idiot.

i think its idotic for the majority of people on this board, who are white, to use slvaery as some kinda of advantage blacks have over white for size and strength....everyone has the potential to grow...dont base your envy on skin color

I see what your problem is. You obviously don`t know anything about Darwin or genetics.

Here`s the deal (and these are all facts):

1) All organisms adapt to their enviroment
    2) The enviroment in Europe is quite different from that in Africa
    3) The consequence of 1) and 2) is that you had to have different skills to survive in Europe than in Africa. This means that the average white person differs genetically from the average black person. This is why blacks in general are faster than whites and why whites in general are more indurant. It`s kind of like race horses compared to work horses.
    When it comes to motor skills and speed blacks are better suited than whites, and when it comes to power and endurance/work capacity whites are generally better.
    4) We all know that the entire body is subject to this adaptation to the enviroment, it`s not just skin color. It`s anatomy, muscle fibers, heart and lungs, the brain and so on. If you want to see how big the differences can be, just look at dogs or birds. Humans aren`t that genetically diverse, but the same rules apply in general.
    5) It`s no coincidence that tall people have tall kids, smart people get smart kids and so on; so for blacks in America to be kicking a$$ at sports isn`t strange. Still, sometimes you see exceptions from the rule, Drew Bennet of the Titans isn`t your ordinary "slow white guy".

Quote Originally Posted by Power Viking
    I see what your problem is. You obviously don`t know anything about Darwin or genetics.

Here`s the deal (and these are all facts):

1) All organisms adapt to their enviroment
    2) The enviroment in Europe is quite different from that in Africa
    3) The consequence of 1) and 2) is that you had to have different skills to survive in Europe than in Africa. This means that the average white person differs genetically from the average black person. This is why blacks in general are faster than whites and why whites in general are more indurant. It`s kind of like race horses compared to work horses.
    When it comes to motor skills and speed blacks are better suited than whites, and when it comes to power and endurance/work capacity whites are generally better.
    4) We all know that the entire body is subject to this adaptation to the enviroment, it`s not just skin color. It`s anatomy, muscle fibers, heart and lungs, the brain and so on. If you want to see how big the differences can be, just look at dogs or birds. Humans aren`t that genetically diverse, but the same rules apply in general.
    5) It`s no coincidence that tall people have tall kids, smart people get smart kids and so on; so for blacks in America to be kicking a$$ at sports isn`t strange. Still, sometimes you see exceptions from the rule, Drew Bennet of the Titans isn`t your ordinary "slow white guy".

that makes alot of sense...watch marathons, endurance...kenya, ethiopia?
    im done wiht this argument obv its not going anywhere

that makes alot of sense...watch marathons, endurance...kenya, ethiopia?
    im done wiht this argument obv its not going anywhere
    That has to do with the fact that ethiopians are extremely skinny and therefor has a lot less BW to drag with them. I saw a documentary about this, and they found out that danish long distanse runners had the same oxygene uptake as the ethiopians, yet they couldn`t hold a candle to them. The only difference they found was that the calves of the danish runners were, on average, 200 grams heavier than that of the ethiopians. That`s a lot of extra weight during the course of a marathon.
    A fact to support this even further: endurance sports where BW isn`t a big factor, such as bicycyling (bad english?), rowing and such are dominated by whites.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    How many africans do those sports??? All Im saying that you are speculating with something nobody can state as a fact yet, no matter what some documents might claim. You cant apply some over simplified statements on genetics and use the as facts.. Im not saying that black american arent a little more gifted generally than their white counterparts (they prolly are) but saying sumin like "This is why blacks in general are faster than whites and why whites in general are more indurant. It`s kind of like race horses compared to work horses." is a total over simplification lacking the science to back it up.. IMHO

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Here's something people don't think about when comparing size and skin color: I once made a bronze cast of my arm in a sculpture class, taken from a cast. I couldn't believe how much more massive it looked than my own pastey-white arm, even though of course it's exactly the same size just way darker. Any artist knows a black square always looks much bigger than a white one the same size on a gray background so if you've got a white guy and a black guy who are exactly the same physiologically, I'd bet the black dude would look bigger.

Getting back to the original subject, there was a dude at my previous gym who had the most amazing physique I've ever seen and it was clear to me he wasn't using gear -he was always the same size just grew slightly over the years I was there. HIM I'd like to have talked to but he was just too gay for me.

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have said that...

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    I am white but blacks will always rule bodybuilding they have better genetics for sports
    one name yates u want to see a beast look at him

creepS is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy88
    There are some days where I think I might be the only person in my gym NOT juicing.....but I do know what your saying, theres a few dudes that seem to get bigger every time I see them

i just started juicing up myself. 43 days ago to be precise.
    when i started my test e and d-bol +t-4 i stated gaining some nice mass,and after week 5 i was already 19 lbs up. everyone in the gym was really amazed how am i growing so big and so fast.
    i just tell them "Its home cooking" . my ego is really big now

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    plus blacks dont take over all sports hockey polo pool and a few others

and im by far a racist i own 6 color tvs

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    How many africans do those sports??? All Im saying that you are speculating with something nobody can state as a fact yet, no matter what some documents might claim. You cant apply some over simplified statements on genetics and use the as facts.. Im not saying that black american arent a little more gifted generally than their white counterparts (they prolly are) but saying sumin like "This is why blacks in general are faster than whites and why whites in general are more indurant. It`s kind of like race horses compared to work horses." is a total over simplification lacking the science to back it up.. IMHO
    Yeah, it is a simplification, but to say that blacks in general are better at speed sports and whites are generally better in power and endurance sports isn`t just speculations. I think they have proven that by testing muscle fiber types in blacks and whites too.
    I don`t believe blacks are better suited for sports, just better suited for SOME sports, and vica versa for whites.
    I just got a little pissed when someone calls me an idiot without looking at the actual content of the message I posted.

When it comes to BB the color black sure makes you look more defined. There`s a reason for all that tanning **** builders put on before contest.
    As a powerlifter, I don`t have to deal with that. In stead I get the pleasure of getting into lifting gear so tight every blood vessel in my body gets busted

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613
    plus blacks dont take over all sports hockey polo pool and a few others

and im by far a racist i own 6 color tvs
    im guess in breaking out the idiot comment agiain...idiot

chem enhanced is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    just an update. . i went out tonight after a few drinks to a couple of bars. i saw the dude from the gym. he is actually friends with dudes from the gym that i know and i was talking to his boy. i was like ur boy is big and i want to talk to him about stuff. i was telling him that i wanted to share things with him to. without saying, he knwe what i meant and said his boy would def talk to me. well ill prolly give a lil chat with him this week..
    DUDE, THAT SOUNDS SOOO GAY LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by creepS
    i just started juicing up myself. 43 days ago to be precise.
    when i started my test e and d-bol +t-4 i stated gaining some nice mass,and after week 5 i was already 19 lbs up. everyone in the gym was really amazed how am i growing so big and so fast.
    i just tell them "Its home cooking" . my ego is really big now

I had someone tell me how big Ive gotten at the gym tonight and then ask me if I've changed my routine or been doing anything different. I just told him I stopped drinking and really got my diet together

southsidejuncki is offline New Member
    I would say maybe black athletes have to play sports to go to collage most familys do have the money to fork out. The genetics thing sound smart but not true.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    BACK TO THE GUY AT THE GYM. i cant stand the guys that walk around & just by the expression on their face tells me "im not on juice" when they now **** well they are. there is no more secret anymore, we all now what to look for especially when we expirienced it for ourselves. for eg. weed makes ur eyes slanted & red. i used to be the person that pretended i was not on juice & told people that its eating well. yes, eating plays the part, but now when i go to the gym & i start juiceing i am proud to show off my new body, but if someone asks me "the question" discreetly, im not going to give false dreams on how to get big. thats what i use to go threw before i found out the truth. im not going to parade around the gym w/ a megaphone & tell people im juicing. i think of juice as a medicine, which it is, that is helping my disorder. im not ashamed of it. ENOUGH SAID, ANYBODY PLEASE REPLY

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    the punks that think they are the **** come in and do dumbell bench with 75's and struggle to get out 5... "excuse me can i work in?" then i proceed to pump out 15 for a warm up. got to love putting the idiots in there place.
    I always thought the punks were the ones doing 15 reps with 75 instead of 150

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    BACK TO THE GUY AT THE GYM. i cant stand the guys that walk around & just by the expression on their face tells me "im not on juice" when they now **** well they are. there is no more secret anymore, we all now what to look for especially when we expirienced it for ourselves. for eg. weed makes ur eyes slanted & red. i used to be the person that pretended i was not on juice & told people that its eating well. yes, eating plays the part, but now when i go to the gym & i start juiceing i am proud to show off my new body, but if someone asks me "the question" discreetly, im not going to give false dreams on how to get big. thats what i use to go threw before i found out the truth. im not going to parade around the gym w/ a megaphone & tell people im juicing. i think of juice as a medicine, which it is, that is helping my disorder. im not ashamed of it. ENOUGH SAID, ANYBODY PLEASE REPLYQUOTE

What is is exactly that tells you someone is on gear? Look at my avatar that I took a couple of sundays ago. Am I on gear? What it sounds like is your one of the guys at the gym that walks around with his buddies and goes "well he looks like that because he's juicing" in fact there are alot of people that look like there on gear and really are not. Tell me if I am wrong?.......

My point is I "can't stand" people that assume your doing something when sometimes your not. As in my case I have only done a small dose cycle of Var about 7 months ago which everyone knows it's not a mass builder. I am right now doing my first real cycle for any duration. The pics I have posted of myself were natural and even before the var morons at the gym would assume I was on, same for HS and college. People should just mind their own business and concentrate on theirselves in my opinion.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    My point is I "can't stand" people that assume your doing something when sometimes your not. As in my case I have only done a small dose cycle of Var about 7 months ago which everyone knows it's not a mass builder. I am right now doing my first real cycle for any duration. The pics I have posted of myself were natural and even before the var morons at the gym would assume I was on, same for HS and college. People should just mind their own business and concentrate on theirselves in my opinion.
    THAT WAS MY POINT. i was a wrestler in highschool at 103-112lb & i was rip to shreds, & they had me questioned & tested for juice. i was only on creatine & whey protein in the off season. but the thing is that i dont have a problem w/ people on juice, i think we r doin this to better our physique & their is nothing wrong w/ it. sorry if my message was unclear

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    the big dude in your gym is probably doing the same type of shiit you already know about. getting jacked isnt totally about the drugs. the difference between you and him isnt the "perfect" cycle.
    Best post in thread.

THAT WAS MY POINT. i was a wrestler in highschool at 103-112lb & i was rip to shreds, & they had me questioned & tested for juice. i was only on creatine & whey protein in the off season. but the thing is that i dont have a problem w/ people on juice, i think we r doin this to better our physique & their is nothing wrong w/ it. sorry if my message was unclearQuote

Not trying to start anything I just get that alot it's annoying at times. Sounds like you do to. Peace Bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information