ACAZORES is offline Member

Steroid Vs Steroid

Is it true that we should not mix certain steroids , for example test and tremb
    or anadrol and d-bols or deca with equi, etc...
    People say this because they are almost the same and they will fight to see which one kicks in the system first leaving the second on wast.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    crack kills

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Well sort of. Test can be run with pretty much anything. Tren and deca is not a good idea since it will shut you down hard. So to answer your question, there are some, but with proper knowledge you should learn what gear not to run togother

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I mix test and tren , I know people who mix deca and EQ. But dbol and anadrol seems like a waste to me. Much of the info is regurgitated from books or forums without any real experience. Most guys I know that have run deca and EQ loved it. I love test and tren. But I don't know anybody who ran dbol and anadrol.

what do u mean

would not it make more sence to take them separtly like test equi, trem deca etc

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    There have been discussions about this in the past. I think you would still see extra gains, but what would be the point. The purpose of stacking would be to get the different effects imo. Why waste money on two hormones that do the same thing?

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    would not it make more sence to take them separtly like test equi, trem deca etc
    Ya...thas why most people do. rarely do you hear of ppl running EQ and deca . If by trem you mean Tren , that isnt really the same as test at all. The two would be great together.

exactly, I would never take two middle androgenics together or 2 high androgenics
    a good cycle would be one high androgen inj, one middle androgen inj, one high androgen caps plus one middle androgen.
    trem
    deca
    anadrol
    anavar

what I used to do in the past was that I only took one steroid at a cycle to see if it works than I kept track on my gains so in the future I can make a huge cycle based on the steroids that really work for me, because if you take 2 at the same time you do not know which one is better

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    what I used to do in the past was that I only took one steroid at a cycle to see if it works than I kept track on my gains so in the future I can make a huge cycle based on the steroids that really work for me, because if you take 2 at the same time you do not know which one is better
    Ahhh... one of the few statements you have made that makes any sense at all. Yes, a beginner should first try a single compound rather than a stack, for just that very reason... the effect of the individual drug can be more readily qualified and quantified. It gives you a base knowledge to build upon. That said, a single drug cycle should generally, for a man, be a testosterone product. Anyway, you get the carrot instead of the stick, this time.

joevette is offline Banned
    Test and tren is the best combo there is, not because they work synergistically or any bs like that but simply because they are both extremely powerful. BTW Mallet is using 100mg of dbol and 100mg of drol at the same time in his cycle.

Holy crap... 100mg dbol AND 100mg drol? Per day? I am both frightened and awed. For how many weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Holy crap... 100mg dbol AND 100mg drol? Per day? I am both frightened and awed. For how many weeks?
    Yeah, 200mg of heavy orals per day, not sure for how long. Mallet knows what he's doing, though, and he knows what works. Do a search for his cycle, he posted everything he's doing not too long ago.

j martini is offline Member
    Personally i just use test and nothing else i feel that i get more benefit for example using 1000mg of test a week compared to something like 600mg of test and 400mg EQ. I am also the sort that does not bloat much at all so any gains i make are quality i also get more bang for my buck as test is about the cheapest and most effective.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Personally i just use test and nothing else i feel that i get more benefit for example using 1000mg of test a week compared to something like 600mg of test and 400mg EQ. I am also the sort that does not bloat much at all so any gains i make are quality i also get more bang for my buck as test is about the cheapest and most effective.
    Yeah, anyone will get more results off 1g of test than 600mg of test and 400mg of EQ just because EQ is weak so it doesn't add up the same way. IMO you'd need a couple grams of EQ to equal 500mg of Test.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Yeah, anyone will get more results off 1g of test than 600mg of test and 400mg of EQ just because EQ is weak so it doesn't add up the same way. IMO you'd need a couple grams of EQ to equal 500mg of Test.
    Exactly, I can see the point of someone stacking a little deca for there joints but personally i would only stack tren with test if i had to you could use an oral like drol but they do not agree with me completely ruin my appetite.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Yeah, 200mg of heavy orals per day, not sure for how long. Mallet knows what he's doing, though, and he knows what works. Do a search for his cycle, he posted everything he's doing not too long ago.
    Must have a liver made of stainless steel! My hat is off to that brave young trooper. I bet he grows like nobody's business, though.

Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Exactly, I can see the point of someone stacking a little deca for there joints but personally i would only stack tren with test if i had to you could use an oral like drol but they do not agree with me completely ruin my appetite.
    Exactly. That's my basic philosophy, use test and tren because they are the strongest and work the best for actual muscle gain. Then throw in some slin, IGF-1 LR3, and HGH for maximum muscle gains. I generally don't do orals simply becuase I'd rather run 400-500mg of more test or tren than 50-75mg ed of dbol or drol. There's less complications that way, and generally results in a simpler, healthier cycle. When most people add drugs like deca , EQ, masteron , winny, primo, blah blah blah, they are doing so for increased anabolism when in realitly more test would be better.

Baron: Yeah, Mallet is a big boy and getting bigger by the day (~275lbs, maybe?). His cycles may not seem "safe" due to alot of orals and long slin runs, but he knows what he's doing and knows how to get to where he wants to be.

meathead78 is offline Banned
    Yes but isn't it smart to use a Class I and II steroid together just because they act in differents ways. Or multiple class I's along with II I was under the assumption that it would be beneficial to hit your receptors directly but then also use another compound to act through differents means. For some one like myself, 1 gram a week of Test is too much, but I would still benefit from say 500mgs and and Xmgs of a Class II.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead78
    Yes but isn't it smart to use a Class I and II steroid together just because they act in differents ways. Or multiple class I's along with II I was under the assumption that it would be beneficial to hit your receptors directly but then also use another compound to act through differents means. For some one like myself, 1 gram a week of Test is too much, but I would still benefit from say 500mgs and and Xmgs of a Class II.
    No, remember that deca for example is basically made in a way that makes it act a little different in the body than testosterone , unfortunately this also makes it less anabolic .
    And this theory that combining a class1 and class2 steroid will produce a systergenic effect is basically rubbish IMO.

Thread Information