LILLEN is offline Associate Member

mixing low androgens to keep hair?

Hi
    I've done 4 cycles in the past. the last one was nearly 900 mg of test EW and 600 mg EQ EW and the last 7 weeks I did 500 mg of tren instead of EQ.
    The cycle was 20 weeks long.

I lost alot of hair. My hair line is by an inch higher!!!

So I wonder what I can do in my next cycle to prevent this a bit. I've been thinking of proscar.. But Im not shure. Do you have to eat proscar the rest of your life then?
    If I use a low dose of test and then some other gear that is more kind to the hair line. would that make it better?? Like this:

EW:
    350 mg test
    200 mg Deca
    400 mg primmo
    200 mg EQ

primmo and deca is ok for my hair. test is hard, and so is tren...

What do u think.

My stats :

173 cm tall
    83 kg

bump

Schwarz is offline Member
    Did you find that you lost more hair on the test EQ part of your cycle or on the Test tren part?

I am considering using Proscar for my upcoming cycle so I'd be interested to see what people's opinions and suggested dosages are???

BUMP!

hard to say but I think I lost more hair with test and tren . I didn't get much out of EQ at all.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Dutasteride has worked 10 times better for me than finasteride at keeping my hair.

transform is offline Associate Member
    Why do people keep takin gear if they see its causing hairloss? If i notice any gear-related hairloss on my cycle ill quit right away

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by transform
    Why do people keep takin gear if they see its causing hairloss? If i notice any gear-related hairloss on my cycle ill quit right away
    Some people would rather have the muscles then the hair.

Quote Originally Posted by transform

Im in to win. And if it will coast me the hair then I take that.
    But if I can find I way thats works good for my hair then its even better..

j martini is offline Member
    Personally i think your just fighting the inevitable there is no cure for male patern balding, just ways to slow it down but if you are going to go bald then theres nothing you can do. Throw AAS into the equation and you will get there a lot quicker. IMO you have two choices,
    1. Go off all AAS for good and be small and weak
    2. Shave it off.

But if I use a low dose from more different compound thats more kind to the hair then it at least would be better then go with high doses of tren en test.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Wouldn't touch the Primo if you're worried about hairloss - pretty harsh on the hair....
    I use Test (prop) with dutasteride & Var - and I don't loose any hair on cycle ( & I'm fairly MPB prone)
    If I see my hair thinning at all I do a few weeks of topical Spiro & it seems to sort it out.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    im on finasteride.....and im still losing a ton of hair on 500mgTest/400mgEQ . Ran a similiar cycle about a year ago.....hairline must went back about an inch so far between the 2 . Widows peak formation .

joevette is offline Banned
    I wouldn't bother with any weak compounds. IMO you'd be best off just staying away from any DHT derivitives and using a dose of test you are comfortable with along with some finesteride or dutasteride. I'm not sure of the mechanism at which tren causes hair loss, but if it could be blocked by finasteride/dutasteride then I'd throw that in too.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure of the mechanism at which tren causes hair loss, but if it could be blocked by finasteride/dutasteride then I'd throw that in too.
    It's the tren itself that causes hairloss - not a DHT related metabolite, so unfortunately 5AR blockers will have little / no effect on tren related hairloss.

Staying away from DHT derivatives is a good rule of thumb, with the exception of Var, which is a DHT derivative, but very mild on the hairline.

so var is mild on the hair.?.. What about finastride , If I start taking that do I need to do so for the rest of my life or only when on cycle?

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    It's the tren itself that causes hairloss - not a DHT related metabolite, so unfortunately 5AR blockers will have little / no effect on tren related hairloss.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Tren is a nandrolone derivitve so just like deca 5AR blockers will do nothing.

What about finastride , If I start using that do I need to do so for the rest of my life or only when on cycle?

bark! is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    Staying away from DHT derivatives is a good rule of thumb, with the exception of Var, which is a DHT derivative, but very mild on the hairline.
    dont forget superdrol - DHT deriv that is super easy on the hairline (very high A/A)

Logan13 is offline Banned

tren

Quote Originally Posted by LILLEN
    Hi
    I've done 4 cycles in the past. the last one was nearly 900 mg of test EW and 600 mg EQ EW and the last 7 weeks I did 500 mg of tren instead of EQ.
    The cycle was 20 weeks long.

I lost alot of hair. My hair line is by an inch higher!!!

So I wonder what I can do in my next cycle to prevent this a bit. I've been thinking of proscar.. But Im not shure. Do you have to eat proscar the rest of your life then?
    If I use a low dose of test and then some other gear that is more kind to the hair line. would that make it better?? Like this:

EW:
    350 mg test
    200 mg Deca
    400 mg primmo
    200 mg EQ

primmo and deca is ok for my hair. test is hard, and so is tren...

What do u think.

My stats :

173 cm tall
    83 kg
    IMO, you lost the hair on the last cycle due to the Tren, ie Don't use Tren.

Thread Information