Thread: test e question

TDS
    TDS is offline Associate Member

test e question

I was just wondering if taking a 200mg shot of test e eod, would be the same as taking 350mg twice/wk... taking prop aswell, so thort i would just add it in with my prop shot, thats y i would do it eod. cheers.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    you should be fine doing it that way, i would only reccommend it that way if you were ruunning the prop just as long as the test e. because theres no need for eod shots with test e if your not using prop. id stay with one plan the whole way through.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by TDS
    I was just wondering if taking a 200mg shot of test e eod, would be the same as taking 350mg twice/wk... taking prop aswell, so thort i would just add it in with my prop shot, thats y i would do it eod. cheers.
    Yes. 350mg x 2 = 700mg/week. 200 x 3.5 (three and a half shots per week) = 700mg. Same same. Good call. Your lightbulb is burning brightly, grasshopper.

As for adding test e to your prop shot, great idea. It will dilute the prop and make it less painful. In fact, I would do it this way... I assume you are shooting prop ED... add 100mg test e to each prop shot. There is no reason, if shooting prop every day anyhow, why you can't shoot the enanthate daily, with it. Won't hurt a thing, and it will make every shot go nicely, and not ache like crazy the next day.

Oh... I it looks like you are shooting the prop EOD. I would prefer ED, myself, but whatever. Anyway, sure, break up the enanth while you are on the prop, and mix them. It is the right thing to do.

Thread Information