cjcsbabyblu250 is offline New Member

terrible wrist pain

omg! my wrist hve been hurting terribly doin work outs ever since i maxed 315 on flat bench its been 2 weeks ago the pain leaves one wrist and goes to the other im done my cycle of sus 500 a week eod im just wondering what the hell is wrong and what should i do? i actually only lost 5 pounds since i stoped and its been like 4 weeks am i gonna loose more or is that it i still work out very intnse just as if i was still on gear

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    susts takes up to 4 weeks to get out of ur system, so yes, u might lose more.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I had the WORST tendenitis in my wrist until I tried this stretch, you feel better immediately after you do it once, do it every day and your wrist will feel better I got it from a book called "pain free:

Pain free elbows, wrists, and hands
    The deliciously cool summer weather made it easy to spend more time than ever outdoors. But if you played a lot of tennis or golf, you may be noticing some pain in arm and shoulder joints, biceps or triceps, and thumbs. Remember, pain is the body's way of telling us that we're doing something wrong. Try these stretches to ease pain in the elbows, wrists, and hands.

>>Standing Wall Clock: Stand toed in (pigeon toed) facing the wall. Place your forehead against the wall with your hands over head with your elbows extended. Place your hands into the "golfer's grip" and rotate your thumbs off the wall so they are pointed behind you. The rotation should come from her shoulders. Tighten your thighs and relax your stomach. HOLD this position for one minute.

Thread Information